Britta's Deck of Lenormand-style Destiny Cards

ThtDancerGuy

http://oracle-lenormand-cards.com/brittas-deck-of-lenormand-style-destiny.html

Does anybody own these Lenormand cards? They are absolutely gorgeous with their water-colors and strokes. I immediately felt an attraction to them, and I want them badly, but I don't know whether or not to trust this specific site with my info, as it is a site from Germany. They do sell to the U.S., but I don't know about this one... Darn.

Chanah

I've known Britta for a long time, don't have her cards, but I have done her courses, and she's trustworthy. I do know a number of folks who have the cards and like them a lot.

ThtDancerGuy

I've known Britta for a long time, don't have her cards, but I have done her courses, and she's trustworthy. I do know a number of folks who have the cards and like them a lot.

So you would say her site is a safe bet to purchase from? :)

Chanah

Oh, yes. I've done that too, and pretty recently. You shouldn't have any problems with her. I think Lee, who moderates here, also did her course, so if you need some extra verification - ask him.

ThtDancerGuy

Oh, yes. I've done that too, and pretty recently. You shouldn't have any problems with her. I think Lee, who moderates here, also did her course, so if you need some extra verification - ask him.

Ok. Thanks so much for informing me. :)

kalliope

I'm another who has purchased from her, both the Lenormand deck and ebooks/courses. I had no problems at all. :)

Village Witch

I ordered from Britta just a few days ago. Her site was recommended on Donnaleigh's site, so I trusted it.

I only own one Lenormand deck, so Britta's deck will be my second. I'll let you know how long it takes to ship. I live in the USA.

Astraea

I've done Britta's course and bought her deck and books. She's a lovely person, completely trustworthy and very, very knowledgeable.

Village Witch

I've done Britta's course and bought her deck and books. She's a lovely person, completely trustworthy and very, very knowledgeable.

How long was your shipping time from Germany?

Astraea

How long was your shipping time from Germany?
Her books were delivered by email within 24 hours, e-books that I printed out (one could also buy hard copies from Lulu at that time, but those were very expensive). I bought her deck in 2008 and I don't remember exactly how long it took for the cards to get here, but I believe it was something like 8-10 working days.