candle flames

SunChariot

Hey has anyone else every tried this. I usually use candles in reading, to help relax me, I meditae on the flame first.

The other day, as I was staring at the flame I tried to ask yes/no questions. I thought if it moved side to side it would mean no (as someone shaking their head) and if it bobbed up and down a bit it would mean yes (like someone nodding their head.

So I was staring at the flame and asking questions, and it seems to me it was really quite accurate. I even tried to ask some test questions that I knew the answers to for sure. As far as I know, all my asnwers were right.

Has anyone else ever tried that, if you do let me know how it goes. :grin: I think it seems to be my best method of finding yes/no answers so far.

I even tried it to ask which deck to use for a reading today. I was stuck between two. I asked if the first would be best to use for that reading. It said no. Then I asked it the second would be best for that reading and it said yes. I had a really great reading from that deck too!

Babs

cheekyminx

Now this sounds interesting. I'm going to have to try it & let you know how it goes.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I gave it a go & it didn't work....I'll give it another go tomorrow or the following day :)

NightQueen

from personal experience i have to tell you that this is very accurate for me when im deep in thought and need answers a stare at the flame and get the same answers you received the bobbing and swaying:)

Milfoil

Bizzarely enough I have, quite accidentally, had a similar experience when meditating with three incense sticks glowing in the dark. Each one, without really thinking about it beforehand, came to represent a different spirit and as thoughts came into my head about each one and questions or answers were aparent, the appropriate stick would splutter and glow brightly.

Quite a wonderful experience.

WaterSong

hiya Sunchariot.....after I read your post I applied the candle process to one of my readings sessions.....I had 6 people waiting for me to read for them, so I would aks the flame which one I should read at the moment....my readings are a mix of cards and mediumship....so I would say their name in my mind and if the flame moved I knew there was information coming to me about that person....and it worked beautifully!

The readings were flowing and easy to do....I got a few messages from spirit for the people I was reading and it was a positive experience for all of us.

So, I will always keep acandle lit while reading :)

:love:
magenta

SunChariot

magenta said:
hiya Sunchariot.....after I read your post I applied the candle process to one of my readings sessions.....I had 6 people waiting for me to read for them, so I would aks the flame which one I should read at the moment....my readings are a mix of cards and mediumship....so I would say their name in my mind and if the flame moved I knew there was information coming to me about that person....and it worked beautifully!

The readings were flowing and easy to do....I got a few messages from spirit for the people I was reading and it was a positive experience for all of us.

So, I will always keep acandle lit while reading :)

:love:
magenta

Hey glad to hear it! I always, since I started reading have a candle lit, just because it helps relax me and I often meditate a bit on the flame before starting a reading. But it's only recently that I though to use the flame itself as a divination tool. I guess however you seek answers, if you sincerely seek them they come to you in whatever form you look for them in. :grin:

Babs

SunChariot

Milfoil said:
Bizzarely enough I have, quite accidentally, had a similar experience when meditating with three incense sticks glowing in the dark. Each one, without really thinking about it beforehand, came to represent a different spirit and as thoughts came into my head about each one and questions or answers were aparent, the appropriate stick would splutter and glow brightly.

Quite a wonderful experience.

Really cool! I need to try that one day. I have so much incense lying around waiting to be used. I will be sure to try that. :grin:

Babs

trinityangel

Hi all,

I did it once, not asking questions, but at the time was very confused with an issue and didn't know what was the right way to think. I had one candle lit, and noticed that along with my divided thoughts the candle seemed to be either flickering madly or staying perfectly still. I watched it for 20 minutes and made myself stick with one idea for a minute or so at a time. I ended up choosing the thoughts that occured when the candle flickered as it really seemed to be saying, hey look here, take notice of me, this is what is right. I had thought about candle divination a lot before but the skeptic in me always got consumed by wind or even my breathe being the thing that made it flicker. I know this experience had nothing to do with either and was most definately divination.

Peace, Love, Harmony.

floracove

I love candle light for whatever reason.

I've mind played with the flames, as in willing the flame to glow & grow, and to get short & sputter, the flames did so, which I thought was enchanting.
I've never thought of using the flame as a divination tool.