• I am not psychic

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 78 44.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.1%

• Total voters

jumptothemoonyea

Are you psychic? If yes, tell us how? If no, how do you know?

memries

Hi..don't know whether I am or not but sure have lots of funny happenings in my life so it has to be something. Cannot say I know who is on the other end of the telephone like some do.
I guess I could ask a question.... how do you qualify psychic ? I think the word means different things to different people.
Do I know when anything is wrong with those I love and have a bond with..yes..even though hundreds of miles away. Sometimes don't know which one but phone, etc. sure as shootin one of them is having some type of crisis.
Do I know when someone is coming...sometimes.
So not just sure about the word.

catlin

When having deja-vus, knowing when there will be visitors long before they arrive or knowing when somebody tells a lie, feeling someones aura, scrying with a glass ball and knowing how your beloved ones feel even when you are not with them but miles away count as being psychic then I am.

raeanne

Hi all,
Whenever I take a test to see if I am psychic, I get an extremely low score. My score is lower than what you would get from guessing the answers. A few years ago I had someone tell me that such a low score would indicate that I have psychic gifts but don’t want to acknowledge it. I don’t know if this is true or not. I can’t understand why I wouldn’t want to acknowledge such a gift. I was told that I was blocking my own skills. Has anyone heard of this before? If so, how do I overcome this block?

Annabelle

I prefer to think that I'm not sure.

Years ago I had quite a few experiences in which I had visions of the future. One time I had a vision of someone close to me dying a violent death, and I did not tell him. Several days later he died, just as I had seen it.

Another time I told a friend of mine about a vision I'd had in which he was killed. Because I had warned him, when he found himself in that situation a few days later he was able to take action that saved his life.

After those two occasions, I haven't wanted to see anymore. Sometimes the cards open me up to sudden flashes, and I'm getting used to that . . . but I'm still not entirely comfortable with it.

HearthCricket

I don't know if I am psychic at all, because I cannot predict the future in exact terms. I do know I have a strange ability to "sense" when something big is going to happen, and it can be either good or bad, but whatever it is, it has influence on a lot of people's lives. The first time I noticed this was in the 80's, and I have a term where I say "the world is too quiet" and that means something big is going to happen. I don't think about it or try to focus on it, but it just suddenly hits me and makes me feel strange, like I am big and the world is small, and I am sensing a great change. The first time I felt this, the Berlin Wall came down the next day-so that is a good thing. The 2nd time was one day before Princess Diana was killed. Another time was two days before 9/11, etc. But I never know what it is going to be. I also have a strange feeling when I slowly pass my hand over a flat map of the world and feel "hot spots" which seem to mean something big is going to happen in that area. I don't like it and it is a very creepy feeling.

Dean

U.k

I would say unsure,
although i have been doing some psychic-development classes i was told that some people need too open up their chakras to a higher degree, before experiencing any sort of psychic awareness around them.

I'am still at an early stage and have not experienced anything as yet.

light2000

I'm not sure. Acuatly i don't understand very well what psychic means or what are the gifts of a psychic person.

I have a strong intuiton, i feel energys, i have deja vu, i know things before they happen, i feel energys of the people that talk to me and lot of more things.

If that is a psychic, so maybe i'm. But i think the majority of person if hear the intution and try to feel energys, have the same things as i have.

Emeraldgirl

I voted other. I am at times but then at other times I get nothing. I'm usually my best when relaxed which isn't very often lately. Also my dreams usually happen but it's in a really small way like just a conversation or something that will trigger the memory of the dream.

huredriel

Haven't a clue