help!

new2angels

i have had two dreams where my husband tells me he is being unfaithful, this is really upsetting me, does this mean he is being unfaithful in real life?

Milfoil

Can you give a little more information around the dreams? Where are you both when he tells you, are there any strong colours, odd shapes, other people or anything else you can say that was striking?

You're not pregnant are you? I only ask because I had dreams of my husband leaving me when I was pregnant and all down to me feeling insecure about such monumental changes and loosing my figure etc.

SunChariot

I agree that our fears often come out in our dreams. If you have a fear of that happening in real life that can be enough to trigger dreams of it.

Second idea, do a reading and ask why you have been dreaming that. That ought to help clear it up.

Babs

celticnoodle

first of all new2angels--Happy Birthday! I saw under your profile that your birthday is today, so I do hope you are having a good day!

secondly, I would not worry too much about that dream. I also agree with both Milfoil and SunChariot---the dream could be that you are feeling insecure about yourself, and it could be coming out in your dreams. I would suggest checking out your dream online or in a dream book if you own one. Also do a reading for yourself as suggested by sunchariot. it could help you determine why you had these deams.

cn