Cartomancy - Mooncats Daily Readings

mooncat2

Hi Fellow Cartomancers,

Here is where you post your wonderful daily readings ;) for me :D and I will respond with my feedback.

Looking forward to some great daily forecasts.

mooncat2

Daily Reading for Mooncat2 - Friday 25th Feb.

1 6 Clubs
2 4 Diamonds
3 4 Spades
4 J Hearts
5 7 Clubs

Today is going to be one of those days, Mooncat2. I think it is going to be the kind of day when the drop the bread and it falls ‘butter side down‘, you stub your toe on every available chair leg and you ‘find a penny but lose a pound’ - a day of little irritations, I am afraid. Be thankful for nothing major, I suppose.
Every card seems to be blocked in by one of these minor set backs.
These cards advise you to keep an eye out when signing something today; maybe, beware of a flashy salesman or man with a clip board - he’ll only make more work for you in the long run.

Watch out for those table legs, Mooncat2 and try and have a nice day!
LB

mooncat2

Thank you, LB

As the day draws to a close:

Fridays are generally 'those' sort of days. It's the day when I go into town, the weekly grocery shopping, sorting my elderly mother out for the week, visiting the grandchildren .....and so on. It can be hectic and , yes, fraught with little irritations.
Today wasn't too bad and I have to be honest and say it was a whole lot easier than normal because my daughter is away on holiday and that was one less visit. Looking at the cards I noticed 4 spades can mean vacation!
I didn't sign anything but I did bang into the tow bar on the car - ouch!

Thanks again - I'm doing one for you - I'll post it in the general thread and you can move it when you open your thread.

This is fun!

Phoenix Rising

Hi Carol

Well your day 26 Feb,

1.7sp
2.6sp
3.10cl
4.10h
5.3d
Not a good start to the day, as you will be deep in thought, and worrying about something, that may not be that bad, just have to walk away and let it be for the time being, not a biggie. May have thoughts of a brother/inlaw too. Might be a good time to get the whanau to give a hand, 3 heads are better than one, not to tackle the task on your own, because there looks like alot to do! Wheel of fortune, something changing, something moving, something stuck!

Cielo

Dear Carol!! :)

Since it's late in your world this reading will be for tomorrow, 26th.

The cards I drew for you were:

4 of Clubs
Jack of Diamonds
9 of Diamonds
5 of Hearts
3 of Diamonds

And easy flowing day awaits you with some thought about your finances, perhaps a chance of increasing your income in some new way, you might still be thinking or feeling a little stuck in what you are currently doing, needing to get out more and do more....you are surrounded by young kids or people today (?!) perhaps you will be enjoying a nice day outside with a friendly crowd....You will be feeling quite well physically and have an enjoyable day.
Amen to that! :)

Love

Cielo

mooncat2

:)
Thanks Lucille & Cielo.

My day draws to a close;

Lucille,
Not a good start to the day, as you will be deep in thought, and worrying about something, that may not be that bad, just have to walk away and let it be for the time being, not a biggie. May have thoughts of a brother/inlaw too. Might be a good time to get the whanau to give a hand, 3 heads are better than one, not to tackle the task on your own, because there looks like alot to do! Wheel of fortune, something changing, something moving, something stuck.
Well, deep in thought sounds better than 'away with the fairies' - lol! I do have a worry which I try to ignore. Didn't have thoughts of my brother until I read this and then I did so you win!!!! No whanau around today - the lot to do is mine. Wheel of Fortune - now that's something else. I'm going to add another post after the feedbacks - something did occur today ....its important to me yet in none of these readings nor my own this morning did it seem to show.

Cielo
{quote]And easy flowing day awaits you with some thought about your finances, perhaps a chance of increasing your income in some new way, you might still be thinking or feeling a little stuck in what you are currently doing, needing to get out more and do more....you are surrounded by young kids or people today (?!) perhaps you will be enjoying a nice day outside with a friendly crowd....You will be feeling quite well physically and have an enjoyable day.[/quote]
Saturday's are usually easy days, time for myself. Basically felt good and enjoying what I was doing. No kids or people today - my day! As I've said in Lucille's a happening late this aftrenoon I wasn't prepared for... alittle disturbing. Going to make another post concerning that further down.

Many thanks both of you - most of the day has been as you said.
Amen to that!

Kara

Hi Mooncat! I got back home, settled in, had my chocolate *mmm*(it'll bust my diet yet:))and can finally do some more readings - this one is for your day today, I think. I haven't read the other posts yet, I'll do that after I post this...

So, for you:
1=6 of hearts
2=3 of diamonds
3=Jack of hearts
4=2 of clubs
5=8 of diamonds

At first glance, this seems a good day for you, lots of red. It looks like you'll be doing something that you've done before, always have to do(shopping?), something repetitive. Seems you'll be out and about too, but always communicating (memorized wytchy meaning-8of diamonds is communication and computers) in between with us here:D. It seems you have a million and one thoughts about diverse things that need to be done, and might be out and about taking care of financial issues too(going out on a limb-> end of the month, two diamonds topped by a club). Family seems to play a role, and also receiving a thank you or a small gift.

ooh. looks like I'm off a day?

mooncat2

Thanks Kara,

I shall take it for today - Sat 26th.
At first glance, this seems a good day for you, lots of red. It looks like you'll be doing something that you've done before, always have to do(shopping?), something repetitive. Seems you'll be out and about too, but always communicating (memorized wytchy meaning-8of diamonds is communication and computers) in between with us here. It seems you have a million and one thoughts about diverse things that need to be done, and might be out and about taking care of financial issues too(going out on a limb-> end of the month, two diamonds topped by a club). Family seems to play a role, and also receiving a thank you or a small gift.
If you were confused about the day then the out and about, shopping bit probably refers to my yesterday which is exactly what I do on Fridays.
Saturdays is very much here and computers - my day for sorting out the COS for the week. Darn....no gifts, lol! although I have to say in a strange way perhaps there was - not a physical thing but words that mean a lot.
I am adding something in a separate post - I would like everyone to know because it's going to affect me in the coming days .

Phoenix Rising

Hi Carol
I noticed that the common card in all 3 readings was the 3 of diamonds. Both Cielo and I had it in the 5 position(What to avoid) And Kara had it in the Outside Influence position. And Kara had 8 diamonds in to avoid.
So obviously that is talking about some type of work, skill, craft or a increase of a financial commitment, paying extra, or working extra without some financial reward. Doing more than you should.

mooncat2

This has been an interesting day - I'll do my feedbacks later tonight. I just want to give everyone a helping hand - when those diamonds appear - it's very seldom that my mind is on finances. Think creative instead!