Challenge/Gift of the New Year

easyboy82

bodhran said:
Your challenge for 2011:
Claddagh : Loyalty, Commitment, Trustworthiness

Your gift for 2011:
Four Directions : Harmony, Balance, Moderation

As I'm currently single I hope the first button refers to a possible new relationship this year and the challenges it involves (and your advice makes much sense to me!)

As for the gift, I really hope your button is right, peace and harmony really are the best gift one could ask for ^^

Thank you, and happy new year to you too! :)

nyx77

buttons!

Hi, happy new year! May I please have a reading? And if its ok with you I shall let you pick : ). Many blessings! Nyx.

BodhiSeed

Flaxen said:
This sounds great.

Could I have buttons 8 and 16 please.

Thank you. :)
Your challenge for 2011:
Bridge : Reconciliation, Compromise, Forgiveness
"One-sided victory is no longer relevant. We must work to resolve conflicts in a spirit of reconciliation and always keep in mind the interests of others. We cannot destroy our neighbors! We cannot ignore their interests! Doing so would ultimately cause us to suffer." ~ Dalai Lama
Your challenge for this year will be in learning to make compromises or reconcile with someone. On the other hand, it may mean you need to let go of some stuff, and forgive. Forgiving doesn't mean you have to keep someone in your life, but it does mean not shutting them out of your heart. This will be a difficult challenge, but a very healing one.

Your gift for 2011:
Claddagh : Loyalty, Commitment, Trustworthiness
"The best things in life are never rationed. Friendship, loyalty, love, do not require coupons." ~ Anonymous
You will find a true gift this year - a friend or partner you can be vulnerable with, who will be loyal and trustworthy. This person will be someone you come to see as a great blessing - just don't forget to return the favor of commitment and loyalty to them as well. You might need to go ahead and buy a scrapbook so you can record all your adventures you'll have together.:)

Annabelle

Bodhran, if you are still accepting querents, I'd love a button reading!

Just pull 2 at random :).

BodhiSeed

Mathki said:
I would love to try this out too! Just random numbers, please! :D

Your challenge for 2011:
Clock : Moment, Now, Present
"You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future." ~ Anonymous
Your challenge for the new year will be to stay in the present moment as much as possible. Stay away from the "should haves" of the past and the "what ifs" of the future. You might want to consider a regular practice of meditation if you don't already practice it.

Your gift for 2011:
Guitar : Mood, Emotions, Disposition
"When the music changes, so does the dance." ~ African Proverb
You will find that the gift of music lifts your mood and brings you much happiness this year. Did you used to play an instrument? You might dust if off again. If not, you might try your hand at drumming or some other instrument that appeals to you. Otherwise, you might find that dancing or singing (alone or with another:)) bring you great joy and a whole heap of fun!:)

franniee

If you are still accepting sitters I would love one too. 11 and 29. Ok? Thank you very much!

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
Ooh, what fun! I LOVE buttons!!!

If you're still taking people, I'd love a random draw please. :)

Your challenge for 2011:
Buffalo : Gratitude, Abundance, Contentment
"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." ~ Anthony Robbins
Your challenge will be in keeping an attitude of gratitude about the many blessings you have. I feel like this is your normal state, but that there may be others you come in contact with who will try and convince you that you need this or that to be happy. Wealth is so much more than material things or a bank account... so unless its a dream you have for yourself, tell these "advisors" to go take a hike!:)

Your gift for 2011:
Thistle : Tenacity, Determination, Persistence
"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity." ~ Louis Pasteur
Have you got a goal you'd like to accomplish? How about a dream you would like to see manifest? It's time to go for it, because you're going to be so focused and persistent people may think of you as the Energizer Bunny!:)

BodhiSeed

poivre said:
If you have time,
I'd love a reading also!

general is good

poivre
:)

Your challenge for 2011:
Eagle: Clarity, Broad view, Discernment
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
The challenge of the new year will be for you to not be so focused on the details that you forget to see the big picture. Step back, be objective, and you'll suddenly see solutions to problems that at first seemed hopeless.

Your gift for 2011:
Elephant: Memory, Resentment, Revenge
"But remembering is only a new form of suffering". ~ Charles Baudelaire
In zoos and circuses, elephants are know for their "retaliatory cunning," a calculated attack on someone who has harmed them in the past. Elephants seem to use patience as part of this strategy. Numerous trainers, veterinarians, and keepers have given accounts of elephants who remembered their tormentors and waited for years to exploit an opportune moment. But don't worry... this year, the things that used to get under your skin and bother your for weeks or months at a time won't anymore - they'll roll off of you like water on a duck's back!:)

BodhiSeed

NikkiB said:
oh i'd love this to please :D

i'll let the universe decide :)

Thank you x

Your challenge for 2011:
Crossroads : Choice, Options, Decision
"You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now?" ~ Anthony Robbins
Your challenge this year... decisions, decisions. Yes, you need to choose (and not choosing IS a choice), but don't worry; choosing which option to take will be the hardest part!

Your gift for 2011:
Traditional Dress: Tradition, Family ties, Ancestry
"Tradition simply means that we need to end what began well and continue what is worth continuing." ~ Jose Bergamin
The gift of this new year will be finding comfort and meaning through family ties. This may not be your immediate family, but may come through investigating and researching your family history or ancestry. It may influence your spiritual path, your career, your choices... but its a GOOD thing.:)

GryffinSong

Woohoo, I love it!!!

bodhran said:
Your challenge for 2011:
Buffalo : Gratitude, Abundance, Contentment
"When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears." ~ Anthony Robbins
Your challenge will be in keeping an attitude of gratitude about the many blessings you have. I feel like this is your normal state, but that there may be others you come in contact with who will try and convince you that you need this or that to be happy. Wealth is so much more than material things or a bank account... so unless its a dream you have for yourself, tell these "advisors" to go take a hike!:)

When fears threaten to get me down, I'll remember this advise to be grateful. I'm not one for prayer, but there are times when I simply say over and over to myself, "thank you, thank you, thank you." I do have a lot of blessings in my life, and if I can remember to focus on them instead of what I haven't accomplished, it'll all be good.

Your gift for 2011:
Thistle : Tenacity, Determination, Persistence
"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity." ~ Louis Pasteur
Have you got a goal you'd like to accomplish? How about a dream you would like to see manifest? It's time to go for it, because you're going to be so focused and persistent people may think of you as the Energizer Bunny!:)

Way cool! My energy has been increasing, but not as fast as I'd like. I'm truly hoping that my focus will continue to sharpen so that I can be that Energizer Bunny. It is most definately who I'd like to be this year. :) I've started to manifest my dream of living an authentic and joyous life as an artist. I have a ways to go yet ...

Thank you very much for the lovely reading!!!