Chinese Astrological Sign?

allibee

I'm a Cancerian Ox - figures *LOL*

purplelady

I am a water tiger, with the dragon rising!

Trish

I'm the Year of the Rooster (1981).

I don't remember exactly what that means about me though. :confused:

I'm also a Cancer in the traditional Zodiac, and Holly in Celtic astrology.

Demonesse

purplelady: erm, dragon rising?

Roosters (the following is according to the BOOKS I have read, this in NO way reflects my personal opinion about anyone born in the year of the Rooster) are attractive, sharp, neat, confident and overambitious (full of grand schemes), and love to argue and debate - and consequently are lacking in tact. However, a Rooster is excellent with money, like the Rat, and are also perfectionists. As they like attention, they also have a tendency to show off. A Rooster bown at dawn is noisy and talkative, while one born at night is serious, uncommunicative, while the female Rooster (an oxymoron, I know) is superefficient, energetic and more down to earth than the male.

Demonesse

allibee: As for the Cancerian Ox, (again, according to the book) he/she can be a "motherly dictator" yet at the same time be thoughtful and considerate even though a person under this sign is conscious of his rights and his own domain at all times. There may be some conflict because Cancer is emotional, intuitive, while the Ox is a down to earth sign; but then again, it could bring out the very best in you.

The Enchanter

I am, was, always will be, and proud to be a DRAGON!

violinlily

I'm a dragon, but that's all I know... besides my b-day.... wil ya help me here demonesse?? september 1, 1988, at 17:45... thanks, have you told us yours yet???

Demonesse

Violinlily: You're an Earth Dragon, born in the hour of the Rooster.

And no, I haven't told anybody mine yet.

;)

violinlily

thank you, demonesse! cool avatar, where do you get them?

sagitarian

December 8th, 1973 @ 8:09 am...someone help me as I have NO idea what my chinese astrology is. Please include what it means. If you just tell me I'm a fire horse, then I will have NO idea what it means. I'm very intriqued!