Chris's Quick Lenormand Readings

Flames

Hi Flames,

Thanks for appreciating my readings! Surprised I'm even remembered; haven't really been on here for at least a few months. lol I asked why G did not get back to you today, and I pulled Stars + Bouquet + House. My feeling is that maybe G had multiple different (Stars = many, more than one, multiple) errands to run or he offered to lend a hand (Bouquet = generosity, gifts, giving) around the house, to a family member or someone close to him (House = your entourage, your family, [someone from] your close circle). Bottom line, I think it was an honest forgetting on his part, I don't see anything crazy like he was out with someone else or he is trying to avoid you. lol All honest intentions on his part I feel. :)

I have to learn Lenormand...I like the way you read. You read for me a couple of times before, and the readings resonated and were spot on. Thanks for reading for me, again. And, this reading resonates as well. Thanks for breaking things down for me, for explaining the meaning of the cards and how they may be connected. This makes sense. I'll know more later today, I'm sure, if I see G. He's a busy guy, anyway, and if he was able to pick up, he would have. Thanks so much! :)

ThtDancerGuy

I have to learn Lenormand...I like the way you read. You read for me a couple of times before, and the readings resonated and were spot on. Thanks for reading for me, again. And, this reading resonates as well. Thanks for breaking things down for me, for explaining the meaning of the cards and how they may be connected. This makes sense. I'll know more later today, I'm sure, if I see G. He's a busy guy, anyway, and if he was able to pick up, he would have. Thanks so much! :)

Hey Flames,

Oh wow, I'm very happy that you like the way I read and that it resonated with you. That means a lot to me. YES you must learn to read these cards! They will change your life, literally. lol

ThtDancerGuy

hi, i would like to sit,

when will i be able to meet snow (man)in person?

he is an admirer of me, he seems busy for his work. there is distance between us, but a reader told me it is not the problem , when he decided, he come right the way before.

ps. i saw your profile, i love gilded tarot too. it has been with me for a long time.

thank-you,

Hi snowmoon,

Yes I do love the Gilded Tarot. It was my first official deck from over 7 years ago, and to think I still have it and all the cards are still intact! lol Shows you a deck can live for a long time if you take good care of it.

OK, I asked when you will meet snow in person and I pulled Dog + Letter + Moon = most likely soon (Moon = fast timing card, coming soon), but there will be messages between you two about it (Dog + Letter).

snowmoon

Hi snowmoon,

Yes I do love the Gilded Tarot. It was my first official deck from over 7 years ago, and to think I still have it and all the cards are still intact! lol Shows you a deck can live for a long time if you take good care of it.

OK, I asked when you will meet snow in person and I pulled Dog + Letter + Moon = most likely soon (Moon = fast timing card, coming soon), but there will be messages between you two about it (Dog + Letter).

hi, the gilded tarot was my first official deck too. it get damaged, so I'm currently use witches tarot.

most likely, soon. it sounds resonate to me.

there will be messages, he is with me all the time in a way, when i ask him, he doesn't tell.

let me see if i got messages from him.

thank-you.