Chronata's Minute Lenormand

BeyondtheVeil

I am wondering if anyone has Chronata's Minute Lenormand and any images of it? What's this deck all about? Does the book come with the meanings? I have never used any Lenormand type tarot, so not sure how different it is from RW, if it is. I would also love to see more of the cards. It looks so adorable, but I can only see the cards[2] that were on her site.

Thanks in advance!
BeyondtheVeil

Bluefeet

Just would like to point out that Lenormand is a 36-card oracle deck and usually not classified as tarot. ;)

BeyondtheVeil

Thanks so much! I will check it out! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Chronata

Yep...there is some confusion...because there is both a Minute Tarot (sold through Tarot Connection, and on Amazon) and a Minute Lenormand...which came much later and sold out so fast it made my head spin! :D

BeyondtheVeil

Chronata

Yep...there is some confusion...because there is both a Minute Tarot (sold through Tarot Connection, and on Amazon) and a Minute Lenormand...which came much later and sold out so fast it made my head spin! :D

Got it! :thumbsup: Now I want BOTH! :laugh: Thanks for replying, Sweetie! :) I also appreciate the pictures as you are very talented! :)

Sar

I want that Lenormand. Of Course I did not know about this before now! :sad:

BeyondtheVeil

I want that Lenormand. Of Course I did not know about this before now! :sad:

I am sorry! *HUGS* I didn't know about it either! :( Then I did and I found out..there is even a tarot deck!!! :thumbsup: I MUST have the Minute Tarot of Chronata's also! :D

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

I forgot to add... I am getting one!!! :thumbsup: I am soooooooooooo lucky!! :)

silverwings94

2 thumbs up for this deck!

I have this and its amazing. Every reading that I have done is so accurate. This is one of my very favorite Lenormands that I have. I was so amazed when I did my first reading that I couldn't believe that this deck was so dead on and so very easy to read with. The words seem to jump out at you as you look at the pictures.
This deck is not like the older Lenormands that are out there. This one for me was so much calmer and not harsh like the older ones that have been published.
This is one deck that I will Never trade or sell.
Namaste,
Kat