Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

DownUnderNZer

Seems "horse" can have a sexual meaning or be about freedom, drive, strength and so forth. And even different colors can have various meanings.

I see a horse rearing its legs up high in this image, so I think Rachel may have wanted more freedom or was starting to be her own little person.

She may have been into animals as well with all the animals that have come up.

Worst case scenario she may have been fighting off someones "advances" with the sexual aspect to its meaning.

Second image as a "symbol" is still a bit of a stickler, but it does look like a horse to me as well.

Dog or Horse Rearing Its Legs High.

Animal (Horse) or Other Symbol.

DownUnderNZer

"What Is There So Far".

So, looking at it so far this is what is I get going over everything:

1) Rachel more than likely disappeared before the afternoon - so in the morning.
2) She may have suffered head injuries.
3) She probably wanted more freedom and may have had to defend herself from sexual "advances" made on her.
4) She was likely targeted and is no longer a part of the physical plane.
5) She was in the 7th Grade. Wrote on August the 7th for the first time in her diary about her step-dad touching her.
6) She may have been hurt around the age of 3. An arm injury. And there is the possibility that she may have been abused from a young child on although I am not sure if it was by her mum. (Covering it up kind of thing maybe). Also, I'd like to think it wasn't the case.
7) I feel she was murdered not a runaway or abducted.
8) She may have felt like an outsider due to the conversation overheard in my 2nd dream, also, I do think there is more than one person that knows, but it could be just the knowledge of it or covering it up.

Reminds me a bit of of "Lisa Steinberg" which did come to mind after the 2nd dream.

9) She was in danger and likely from someone "masculine".
10) There was no intruder or someone coming through an unlocked door. Whoever was responsible for her disappearance was already in the home. And with the "blackout" I experienced as I turned my head towards the bedroom in the 3rd dream - I think again a head injury was done to her.

"POP" I still need to work out and to find out what fits or not.

My only concern is - is what is written above seems to show what was going on around her, but not where she might be now or answers for her family so that they can really find her.

Next step might be to work on that aspect. :heart:

DownUnderNZer

Just adding:

11) She may have liked animals with the animal theme.

12) She may have smiled on the outside, but was not on the inside.

13) She was into the holidays like Halloween.

Flames confirmed she kept a diary. :)

DownUnderNZer

Locatioms.

Empress Arwen got her body being in water.

Dont know the area, but if in winter and freezing cold weather am wondering if it would have been easy to find a place that wasnt iced over.

I, with animals in it plus Flames cards (animals), thought maybe her body might be on or near farm lands or woodlands.

Then...cemetery because of the rooftops I saw and statues in an old cemetery I passed.

Might be an idea to work on this more I think...:)

EmpressArwen

Empress Arwen got her body being in water.

Dont know the area, but if in winter and freezing cold weather am wondering if it would have been easy to find a place that wasnt iced over.

I, with animals in it plus Flames cards (animals), thought maybe her body might be on or near farm lands or woodlands.

Then...cemetery because of the rooftops I saw and statues in an old cemetery I passed.

Might be an idea to work on this more I think...:)

I was thinking about your cemetery and the gate/fencing in the wooded area I saw reminds me of the fencing around old cemeteries...don't know if there is a connection but it rang a bell.

**also the pond near the wooded area on the farm could be the water I saw...maybe she was buried near a pond that floods into that area.

DownUnderNZer

So... have looked at what is so far in Divination.

With the Lenormand this is what came up:

Rachel being like a third wheel or on the outside. With her mum she didn't trust the decision making and there was trouble/conflict between her mum and step dad...even all 3. Her mum likely let him have the last word and put him first - so the dynamics affected the relationship she had with her mother. In addition, I would say there was definitely abuse and a dysfunctional home life etc.

Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226261

And with the Tarot:

Looks like it was not a stranger or an abduction, but that she was possibly killed close to home or in it. Also, that she enjoyed her friends and was likely making plans and was feeling restless being at home. She held a strong view of the person responsible - so likely someone she knew well.

Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226540

CaliforniaTarot

Name: Rachel Mellon. 13 year old teen. Female. Illinois. 1996.

I am going to take a peek at this Cold Case as well, but will not be using the Tarot as my only tool.

Will do this as I feel fit, so may come back and forth with different things until enough is enough.

Have read one article, but will not read anything else until I am done although there may not be a lot more on it anyhow. Will find out when the time arrives.

I usually prefer little info, so will try to be fair and remain neutral as possible despite what I do know.

Also, I might look for one photo to upload of this teen, if I can, to see if I can pick up anything from looking at her face.

Ready to begin.....

DND :)

Same Cold Case -

Lenormand Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226261
Tarot Link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=226540

I'm glad you did a reading on this case! I'm glad I posted it last week or 2 weeks ago so people could do their readings of it. I will do more cold case readings and hope you do some follow up ones to what I interpret!

Flames

I want to reiterate the "water" aspect of the cards I pulled (on Nov.3), which helps to reinforce what EmpressArwen shared. In one of the cards, a girl is under water and there are animals (horses) above her or "over" her. Does anyone here know what it feels like to go deaf or lose their hearing? I had an experience with that when I was younger. It's like when the ears fill up with water and all you hear is what's happening on the inside. All you hear is "you." It's frightening. When I look at this card, I feel my ears are filled up with water. Her hair is silvery/grey. It's cold. And with the second water card, it's a sweet animal coming out of the water, as though it's poking his head out...as if to say, "She's here."

DownUnderNZer

Before I go further I have started to research to see what fits ~ pointless if nothing resonates. Also, I wish I had not read what the step dad said plus the fact that the missing bedroom articles bothered me so.

Anyways, found some very interesting info and think a lot did come through even in the images of the blank paper ball! :thumbsup:

Found out where she lived as in the street and a lot of water, woods, park areas surrounded her home or neighborhood as well as plenty of cemeteries within driving distance. One is even an ANIMAL CEMETERY about 20 mins by car I think.

There is a No 7 on the map too that goes around her area connected to a canal (I think) and goes through an area Oatland or Oakland (think that is right )which has or is near Water, a Park or a Reserve and a cemetery...or more.

Will look again when not tired... :)

I want to reiterate the "water" aspect of the cards I pulled (on Nov.3), which helps to reinforce what EmpressArwen shared. In one of the cards, a girl is under water and there are animals (horses) above her or "over" her. Does anyone here know what it feels like to go deaf or lose their hearing? I had an experience with that when I was younger. It's like when the ears fill up with water and all you hear is what's happening on the inside. All you hear is "you." It's frightening. When I look at this card, I feel my ears are filled up with water. Her hair is silvery/grey. It's cold. And with the second water card, it's a sweet animal coming out of the water, as though it's poking his head out...as if to say, "She's here."