Colour Your Own Cards

Little Baron

After reading about the Sharman-Casselli deck that you can colour yourself, I would like to do this myself - but with a Marseille.

I tried to search for the right threads here as I know they exist, but couldn't find them through searching. I remember there are sites with black and white cards for colouring and printing. I also remember one was not the RWS, but a pip deck. Does anyone know the address to this site or somewhere that I could find a Marseille that I could colour myself.

LB

Scion

Hey LB,

DId you ever find a better-quality B&W Marseilles suitable for coloring? Or even larger than "card-sized"? I just had a request from a student and remembered this thread...

Little Baron

I think I did once, but I really can't remember where it was, since I never took up with the experience. If I run into it again, I will post the link here.

LB

Strange2

I don't recall where I got them, but I had downloaded black and white (grey scale) images of all the cards from the Fourneir Marseilles deck. They are about 4.5 x 8.7 inches, so bigger than normal. PM me if you are interested.

Scion

Thanks Strange2, but I think the greyscale Fournier scans you're talking about are the ones I posted above. I'm really looking for large Marseilles lineart scans, if such a thing exists...

:)