Conscious Spirit Oracle

Ladyoflosttimes

On some down time I was surfing around (shhhh don’t tell the boss) for oracle decks and I found one that looks promising.

The deck is called Conscious Spirit Oracle http://www.kimdreyerart.com/
I love the art work and that it has the elements and chakras. It’s due out some time next month. I think I will be putting it on my wish list. If you want to see some of the cards the artist is on Deviantart.com and has posted some of the cards in her gallery. http://ambercrystalelf.deviantart.com/gallery/32057927

Mods please remove if I am in the wrong for or how I posted.

lalalibra

I love the art work and that it has the elements and chakras.

I really enjoy that aspect as well. It looks lovely! Thank you for sharing!

I'm excited to see more of it. The art is beautiful, but I am interested in what the words will say on the bottom of each card. It seems like it will be a very uplifting, healing deck. :)

Ladyoflosttimes

but I am interested in what the words will say on the bottom of each card. It seems like it will be a very uplifting, healing deck. :)

In her gallery I think there was a pic of 2 with words on it. :)

lalalibra

In her gallery I think there was a pic of 2 with words on it. :)

Oh you're right, how silly of me!! For some reason, it didn't occur to me to click on that particular picture to see a close up lol.. it was as if I took one look and expected it to be impossible to read. (Hmm... in that case, maybe I *realllyy* need this deck's help!!) Lol I had just woken up from a nap though so that may explain it. I've given up all caffeine lately..

But anyway, now I'm even more excited! This deck does look promising, like it would offer a lot of inspiration :)

Celtictarot

This deck looks amazing!

Celtictarot

I just got this deck and the artwork is amazing!

Cardstock is substantial and matte rather than a glossy finish to the deck. Can't wait to use the deck.

Penthasilia

Anyone have and use this deck? I have it in my wish list but wanted to see how others were getting along with it.

It was the artwork that attracted my attention, but that doesn't necessarily translate to a good reading deck...

:)

Celtictarot

I do and love it, it reads very well for me!