Cosmic Tribe Tarot

Jewel

WOW!!! that is all I have to say!!! I received my deck yesterday and I LOVE IT!!! It just makes me laugh and smile and giggle *LOL*. I even got bonus cards in my pack ~giggles~ ... for some strange reason there was an additional ace of swords and an additional copy of m/m lovers card ... so I have 5 aces and 5 lovers ~giggles~ ... That adds up to 10 ... wonder if that could have any special meaning ~giggles~.

No honestly, I cannot wait to start working with this deck. I think I am actually going to inter-sperce it with the work I am doing in the Mary Greer book just to start getting a feel for it. I look forward to the study group.

Love & Light,

purplelady

Well after writing a big long post , I realized that it best belonged under the heading "Your readings" so I'm going there to post! sorry

Jewel

OK I can now officially say I LOVE this deck! Last night I did my first reading with it (an indepth 3 card spread from Tarot for Yourself workbook) and by time I was finished analyzing what I saw, the colors, etc. I was pretty much on the money with what the author had to say. I might have had a slant to it, but the meanings of the cards were self-evindent. This deck may well end up being my primary reading deck as I mainly read for myself anyway. Absolutly fabulous!

Love & Light,

Lil-Angel

Any word yet about a study forum for this deck?

Lil-Angel

Melvis

I'd love to participate in a Cosmic Tribe forum, but I'm hoping that it won't start until, um...like...August! because I am sooo busy right now, and can't seem to get the cable guys to come install my internet.

Anyway, I'll be participating whenever the group starts up, but if it's soon you won't see me in it very much. :( Oh, well.

Peace,

Melvis

kayne

Melvis,
The cool thing about having a study group in the Aeclectic Forum (as opposed to email) is that anyone can go back through the archive and check out what was said on the subject and even add to it and bring it up again if they like. So fear not - it will be good to have you on board anyway.

K.

Jewel

Quote:Melvis. (24 Jan, 2002 11:50):
I'd love to participate in a Cosmic Tribe forum, but I'm hoping that it won't start until, um...like...August! because I am sooo busy right now, and can't seem to get the cable guys to come install my internet.

Anyway, I'll be participating whenever the group starts up, but if it's soon you won't see me in it very much. :( Oh, well.

Peace,

Melvis

Hi Melvis! This group has not started and I am not quite sure when it will. I am hoping we can wait until the study groups forum is created and that will be contingent on Solandia's time and availability to set the forum up for us. If it starts before you have access please do go back to the archives and post any comments, ideas, etc ... you know how we are ~giggles~ we will pick the thread back up if anyone needs clarification, furhter discussion, or brings new ideas to the discussion. I hope your internet situation gets resolved soon.

Love & Light

kayne

Hello all,

If you are interested in being part of a Cosmic Tribe Study Group check out the Study Group section of this forum now...

(So far I have had no responses... :'( )

See you there...
:cool: K