Creators Path Tarot-Strength

Wings

Just finished this...it took a couple of weeks...I also photographed the growth of this one from first stroke to last...I always paint "yellow" paintings this time of year...so what do you guys think ?
Wings

Attachments

• Strength-.jpg
    Strength-.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 122

SarahLikesPink

It's beautiful :) I'm awestruck

Sidhe-Ra

Simply gorgeous! x

Kimberly

That is absolutely wonderful, great job! :D

Kanntara

Oh so pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

Marua

can I sneak in a '...but'?

Its very good. The colours and the details are great, but... uh, oh! No, just kidding, its not a bad thing. I'm just a little creeped out by the look in her eyes. Maybe its the colour, I dont know, but they unease me somehow. Other than that its beautiful. I look forward to see the rest.

Wings

Yea Marua...

yes the eyes are very intense...betraying the animal nature that lies beneath th curls...this is it in the self satisfied assurance of that smile beneith those triumphant glittering pale green eyes with oval pupils ...she is strength...after all ;an awesome mantle to wear ...it is my experience that the meeting of this being was times of challange when the stakes were very real and had big implications on where my life would go next...She knows how to enpower us and help us find that animal strength to face down those forces that would be-little and limit us....it's these tensions in the images that I love to translate in to shape movement and color...
if you go to my website and hit 'GALLERY on the left and dropdown the gallery on the next page you can see the Tarot work I've published so far....aloha............................................wings

Marua

Thanks, Wings!

Now I get it, and I can see it. She seems less scary now, and I'm more in awe than afraid.
Great job!