Crystal Skull Source

memries

I think your collection is wonderful. I just still cannot bridge that gap in ever wanting one. I am missing something for sure. Maybe my thinking on this subject is not right.

I am a Scorpio as well and listen to Coast to Coast too ! Every night. It keeps me company and I fall asleep.

Tarotphelia

memries said:
I just still cannot bridge that gap in ever wanting one. I am missing something for sure. Maybe my thinking on this subject is not right.

I'm sure your thinking is just fine . I guess they either sort of call you or they don't , which is the case with a lot of things . Some people have old negative skull form associations to overcome , others just don't feel anything from them for whatever reason . That can change as time goes on , or if one day you come across that certain one that really calls to you .

silverwings94

I just received my 2 crystal skull pendants form Sherry and they are awesome.There is so much energy in them .My flourite one just buzzes with the energy. The other one is Polychrome jasper and it too has such calming energy.I'm saving my money for a larger one. Just don't know which one yet. I'll wait for them to tell me which one to choose

Apollonia

Skulls in a Democracy

I just asked my group of six, which I now call The Collective, whether they wanted me to bring in another skull. The answer was mixed yes and no. I polled them individually, and it turned out that three of them were for it, and three against. I told them that since this was like a family, for big changes, like bringing in someone new, if even one member was against it, then things would remain as they were, so we wouldn't add anyone to the group just now. But for smaller things, a vote would decide it.

I went on to ask them whether they might all agree to add a skull later on, and I was surprised that the answer was yes, but not just a single skull. They want me to get two at a time, so that they can always vote to a tie.

afrosaxon

Apollonia said:
I just asked my group of six, which I now call The Collective, whether they wanted me to bring in another skull. The answer was mixed yes and no. I polled them individually, and it turned out that three of them were for it, and three against. I told them that since this was like a family, for big changes, like bringing in someone new, if even one member was against it, then things would remain as they were, so we wouldn't add anyone to the group just now. But for smaller things, a vote would decide it.

I went on to ask them whether they might all agree to add a skull later on, and I was surprised that the answer was yes, but not just a single skull. They want me to get two at a time, so that they can always vote to a tie.

That is just so cool. :thumbsup:

silverwings94

Apollonia,
I just love it. I have been wearing my Flourite skull since I got it and I feel wonderful. So full of such wonderful energy and so calming. I can't wait till I can afford to get some larger ones.
S
Apollonia said:

stella01904

Sherry's a sweetheart. I've got a couple of boon companions from her. :D