Crystal Study Group: (lilac) Lepidolite

DownwardSpiral

final notes.....

Ok I have to laugh as earlier my son was watching something on the PC and when I asked he said this guy was building a rocket ship. So I asked if it was going to take off and my son said he didn't know. So a little while ago my son said it took off all right...only it left some of the parts behind and started "flipping". There's that flipping word again.

I feel it's time to move on to a new crystal as I think lepidolite has done all it can do for now...maybe indeed the cell phone chiming off meant "times up". And as wildchildes timing couldn't be more perfect in talking about the carnelian and why I would be drawn to the meditation there....that's where I'm moving on to : ) And hopefully it will be that missing piece that ties everything together as I'm going to continue with what I started here. Which just made me realise...... the flow of the water. And as I questioned which direction it was flowing...the flow has opened up and now it's time for it to flow freely in both directions.

Padma

that was an awesome realisation, about the water flow, DownwardS - and isn't it funny how the crystal one is working with will tell you when it is done, and that it is time to move on - this has happened to me every time since I started working intensely with them for the study group...

DownwardSpiral

that was an awesome realisation, about the water flow, DownwardS - and isn't it funny how the crystal one is working with will tell you when it is done, and that it is time to move on - this has happened to me every time since I started working intensely with them for the study group...

Yes it really was interesting that I "couldn't" meditate with this crystal...though that is something it is supposed to be good for. And then I started getting the feeling this crystal was telling me our work together was done. LOL almost like a "I'm not going to cooperate any more : )

sfaithj

Ok I have to laugh as earlier my son was watching something on the PC and when I asked he said this guy was building a rocket ship. So I asked if it was going to take off and my son said he didn't know. So a little while ago my son said it took off all right...only it left some of the parts behind and started "flipping". There's that flipping word again.

I feel it's time to move on to a new crystal as I think lepidolite has done all it can do for now...maybe indeed the cell phone chiming off meant "times up". And as wildchildes timing couldn't be more perfect in talking about the carnelian and why I would be drawn to the meditation there....that's where I'm moving on to : ) And hopefully it will be that missing piece that ties everything together as I'm going to continue with what I started here. Which just made me realise...... the flow of the water. And as I questioned which direction it was flowing...the flow has opened up and now it's time for it to flow freely in both directions.

I have a big flat piece of lepidolite and several small tumbled pieces. I love lepidolite. I typically alternate between using rose quartz and lepidolite on my heart chakra. It's a great heart chakra opener (like rose quartz) except it's gentler than rose quartz (in my experience at least).

DownwardSpiral

I have a big flat piece of lepidolite and several small tumbled pieces. I love lepidolite. I typically alternate between using rose quartz and lepidolite on my heart chakra. It's a great heart chakra opener (like rose quartz) except it's gentler than rose quartz (in my experience at least).

Thanks for sharing this sfaithj : ) At some point I would love to start alternating my crystals as well and I'll keep what you say here in mind : )