Crystal Study Group: Sodalite

wildchilde

OMG, DS! I'm so embarrassed...for some reason I never saw your post in this thread until now. So happy to hear things went well in the mediation and that the sodalite and howlite worked well for you. I am having a love affair with sodalite lately...not sure what it is, I just really like having it on and it makes me happy :)

Ok today was mediation.

Sooooo.....I had my Sodalite, my haemetite, my howlite...and well last night I slept with a crystal and asked my guides for insight for today. I woke up in the middle of the night and had amber on my mind. So I also took amber and a little black stone I have.

Mediation went very well! No settlement but I wasn't expecting one. I had written out on a piece of paper what I wanted to say and didn't have to look at it. I got my points across and counter-acted the things the office manager was coming up with. The Postmaster was there too and he was getting upset and made statements about refusing to pay. So they made themselves look bad. LOL the Union Rep. wrote good job on an envelope he was holding and showed it to me while this was going on.

So wildchilde thank you so much for sharing your experience with sodalite. Without this I would of never thought of this crystal.

DownwardSpiral

LOL wildchilde it's ok : ) I've posted in threads and then completey forgot to check back.

I'm glad the sodalite is working so well for you.