Damn!

blue

5:00 a.m. with my coffee in hand. Checked the forum and Bam!, everything is Royal Purple and Gray Blue.

It appears that Solandia and her I.T. elves have been putting in Time and a Half.

Looks good! I feel so much better now!

Kiama

Exactly my reaction too, Blue... Glad to see the forum is resembling the old one a little...

It's nicer now, alot less bland.

Kiama

Rhiannon

Funny! at first I was like "oh no! my computer screen has gone all wonky and everything looks like a photo negative!" LOL I like it though.

Rhiannon :)

purplelady

I Love It! It's Purple! ;D and a very nice purple indeed.

joya250

ah well, guess I'm the only one who liked the white! I'm sure I'll get used to the purple/blue. sigh.......

faunabay

I'm just glad I can read it again!!

I was having 'puter linkup problems. The forum would open but not load all the way. So I don't care what it looks like. I can talk to you all again WoooooHoooo
(although I do like the purple :) )

EveAnna

I love these colours - purple, lilac and blue - makes the board really stand out - was a bit of a shock to the system when I first logged on though :) The purple is the same colour as my tarot cloth :)

Hoonoki

i thought i stepped into the wrong forum when i saw the colors .. but i like it better now than the previous one.

Talisman

Thank you, Solandia.

You know, if you click around on this site, Solandia has a survey asking for comments and suggestions. I haven't filled it out since day one, but I hope a lot of you have. What could I say? That this site and the people gathered here means a lot of me.

Talisman

Jimilyn

Quote:joya250 (28 Aug, 2001 06:09):
ah well, guess I'm the only one who liked the white! I'm sure I'll get used to the purple/blue. sigh.......

No, joya. I liked the white, too.

My eyes get tired faster with these colors. But they are really pretty. I guess my eyes are beginning to show their age. :D

Jimilyn