Dark Goddess Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

desertrat

Me too! I've put it on my wish list (which never seems to get shorter). :D

delizt

gorgeous deck that I only found out thanks to our dear Moon Gypsy pointing it out to me!!

Lovely!!

Altena

There is just something so appealing about this deck. Never thought the artwork would be my kind of thing, but it really is beautiful. Have to add that to my ever-growing wishlist.

rwcarter

I grabbed postcards of Death and Maman Brigitte (Hag of Fire) from BATS this month. A free copy of the deck was one of the raffle prizes, but I didn't win one. They missed being for sale at BATS by this much according to Thalassa.

Penthasilia

I think it was really well done. The excerpt that is listed on the web page is well written and I love the concept. I am really excited about seeing this deck and which dark goddesses have been chosen for specific cards!

:)

rivergum

Very, very tempting.

rachelcat

This is so me! I love the Crone. And (almost all) goddess decks. Thanks for the heads up! I'll be ordering for sure!

Penthasilia

I received my confirmation email today that my pre-order is in. There wasn't anything listed in the email as far as shipping date- but the site states September- which I am REALLY hoping for.

What a fantastic deck to play with for fall and winter!

All year round really- but perfect for it to come at this time. ;)