Dealing with exhaustion after a reading

Torkie

Empath111 said:
I have a terrible time grounding too..and once out of practice I have to start in slow steps. But, there was a course my co-workers told me to go to..I couldn't afford it, but found the CD's online (can download mp3-or whatever it is called) :) I did that on a fairly regular basis- one tape in particular. I can send you that info/link.

I think the key is to get as grounded as possible prior to a reading. then, once you start your vibrations will get higher as you ask for assistance and guidance.

I can see going from work and reading on a lunch break would be very hard to be centered. I had to eventually work out of my home and do my "stuff" in between patients. So, maybe no readings on break..you see and try things and find what works for you:)

I'll take a look at your links. I think grounding exercises are in my near future. And yes, for the time being, I'm not going to read for strangers when I don't have the time to properly set myself up.

So I recommend just putting the cards on the table, putting your mouth in Automatic, and letting it do its stuff without too much conscious interference from you.
For the most part, this is how I read. It's just a few unfortunate cases when I end up draining myself - when I try too hard, I think.

Empath111

nisaba said:
Let the reading flow through you rather than making it come from you, then it really isn't your energy you're using at all, and they slide out nice and easy, even confronting readings.

And you hardly remember them afterwards, except in the vagueist way. After all, they're not really any of your business.

So I recommend just putting the cards on the table, putting your mouth in Automatic, and letting it do its stuff without too much conscious interference from you.
:) I learned something too!