dealing with unhappy clients

Elven

Just let it go - and there's a good reason why - they may just come back to thank you.

This has happened to me - and I have written about it on ATF. The person went off at me and told me I was wrong - among other things, and I was sitting in a cafe. 6 months later the woman came back and apologized - and then I read for her regularly after that.

Tarot reading for others will surely teach you many things - what has happened to you is part of the ride. Sometimes there are bumps ;)

Keep trusting yourself and your reading abilities.

celticnoodle

Hi everyone,
Today i had a situation that shook my confidents. I read for someone on a website, and they said it was the worst reading they have ever had.
What do I do in that case? What did you guys do?
I need help.
Blessings,
Intuitiveinsight
(((intuitiveinsight))) its hard when you get negative fb, but like everyone says, let it go. it happens. sometimes its NOT the reading thats off, but as RW said, not what they wanted to hear. so, let it go.

It's your deck and your reading. we are all learners, i think this person is probably a real jackass and maybe doesn't even do readings themselves? i wouldn't let it bother you to much
:p :thumbsup:

I just had a customer do the same thing to me, intuitive. a customer that comes to me fairly regularly too. she is never happy with my reading--ever. she is always coming back to me with the same issue. every 3-6 mos. she shows up and has the same questions, and I read for her and she always goes off in a huff angry with my reading and with me. But, she returns........so I can't be all that bad, right??? :D

I think it's her and she soon realizes it but hopes for better & so comes back. could be the same with your customer.