Deck of 1000 Spreads—New Spreadcrafting Tool

RunningWild

I hope to be using them by this weekend. I ordered it last week and the postman isn't moving fast enough.

RunningWild

Finally, it arrived! I got it back to the house and went through each card and I've begun reading the book. What a brilliant idea. I can hardly wait to see what's done in terms of expansion packs (perhaps a few more color-coded blank cards? hint hint). Congratulations.

schmedrake

Thanks, RunningWild. Have fun!

Carla

I finally got Deck of 1000 Spreads today. I've been doing 3-card draws with no positions for so long, this is going to be an interesting experience for me. :) Time to delve into the book and see what's what. I hope to write a review on my blog in a few days. :)

schmedrake

Oh, hooray! Let me know where your blog is when you write it!

Ladyoflosttimes

Just picked it up at B&N today!!! I can't wait to play with them! Shhhh don't tell my boss but I am reading the book at work hehe. :D

Carla

I have been playing around with them, I will definitely let you know when I write the review. :D

Elendil

Like Carla I normally just pull three cards with no positional meanings...BUT I used these cards today to put together a spread for someone 'on the fly'. In the end it was sort of 'key-shaped' so I called the spread 'The Key'. The placeholder cards are a great reminder of the positional meanings. This is a great tool....

Carla

Okay, I've written the review, but as I'm not allowed to post a link, you can find your way to my blog by clicking my homepage underneath my name to the left.

Sulis

Okay, I've written the review, but as I'm not allowed to post a link, you can find your way to my blog by clicking my homepage underneath my name to the left.
Ooh, this is new to me, never heard of this before... Carla, could you tell us what you think of it here?