Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 149 : June 7th - June 14th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : Chrysalis Tarot
2. toj : Silver Witchcraft Tarot and runes.
3. Funk3 : Golden Tarot of Klimt
4. AJ : Ancient Feminine Wisdom Oracle
5. jema : Wild Unknown Tarot and Sacred World Oracle
6. Madame Squee :World Spirit Tarot and Vintage Lenormand
7. VGimlet : Haindl Tarot
8. GoldenWolf : Golden Tarot of Klimt
9. BodhiSeed : Golden Tarot and the Yantra Oracle
10. Lil Red : Vanessa Tarot

toj

Klimt this week for tarot and getting out my runes for an oracle.

Funk3

I will be working on Klimt as well :)

AJ

Welcome Funk3!

Ancient Feminine Wisdom oracle

jema

Animal week for me :-D

Wild unknown + Sacred world oracle

Madame Squee

Please sign me up with the World Spirit Tarot and Rootweaver's Vintage Lenormand.

Thank you.

VGimlet

Sticking with the Haindl this week - it points out to me I need more practice with Thoth-y decks. :p

Elendil

I am continuing with the Chrysalis Tarot for another week. I think the deck is wonderfully illustrated...it just isn't 'working' particularly well for me as a tarot deck at the moment - but I want to give it another chance.

:)

GoldenWolf

I'm going to do a second week with the Golden Tarot of Klimt. It's beautiful, but I wasn't able to get any coherent readings with it last week so I want to give it a second chance. My state of mind may have a lot to do with it. Many things coming to a head at once, finding out I may need surgery, and then the 9th is Daryl's death anniversary. None of which was conducive to getting centered this past week.

Funk3

I find the golden tarot to be a difficult read.

I was doing an outcome for a personal relationship and I was given ten of wands, strength, and the fool. It keeps showing me these cards and it makes me think especially with the fool that I am going to begin my new journey with a touch of sadness inside.

The strength card with the woman grasping a mans head...I finally get it. I need to take the world by the storm. Grasp it and tell it what it what I want it to do. Where will I gather this strength? This particular card always seems to tell me from my dark side, a stark difference from my rider Waite strength card