Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 171: November 8th - November 15th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Silhouettes Tarot
2. BodhiSeed : Albano-Waite Tarot and Rumi Cards
3. AJ : Lojong for the Layperson
4. jema : Roots of Asia Tarot
5. VGimlet : World Spirit Tarot

Elendil

I have decided to give the Silhouettes Tarot a rerun this week.

BodhiSeed

I have decided to give the Silhouettes Tarot a rerun this week.

Are you going to do a "top decks of the year" on your blog again? I always enjoy that. :)

I'm going to be using the Albano-Waite Tarot and the Rumi Cards. Thanks E.:heart:

jema

The Lojong looks awesome, will see if I can squirrel away some money to buy it in a month - if any are left then...

Sign me up for Roots of Asia tarot this week.

VGimlet

World Spirit again for me this week. I had forgotten how much I liked this deck, so fun to go back and use it for a while.

Elendil

Are you going to do a "top decks of the year" on your blog again? I always enjoy that. :)

I actually did one already, in August (around the time of the anniversary of out group) when I got back from Germany. :)

BodhiSeed

I actually did one already, in August (around the time of the anniversary of out group) when I got back from Germany. :)

Geez, I must have had a brain freeze. I DO remember now! :laugh:

ETA: I guess I mixed up when you did yours and when the ATF has its top decks list. I like yours better though. :D