Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 264 : August 20 - August 27

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Secret Tarot & Paris DeBono Gypsy Tattoo Oracle
2. Scarlet Woodland - Shadowscapes & Tarot of Vampyres +& Messenger Oracle
3. TreeLeafe - Happy Tarot & Natures' Whispers Oracle
4. strings of life - Harmonious mini Tarot
5. Marcus R - Byzantine Tarot
6. BodhiSeed - Sacred India Tarot & American Pen Oracle
7. AJ - (still thinking)
8. Green Faerie - Tarot Mucha
9. Seldes Katne - Mystical Cats

VGimlet

Secret Tarot again paired this week with the Paris DeBono Gypsy Tattoo Oracle.

Scarlet Woodland

Thanks for the new thread VG :)

Was planning on carrying on with the same decks this week but the cards overruled me. They chose two faves, one light, one dark. They let me choose the oracle though :D

Shadowscapes + Tarot of Vampyres + Messenger Oracle for me please. The cards chose rather well in the end.

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to be working with the Happy Tarot and Natures' Whispers Oracle

Early next week I'll be getting my Dreams of Gaia tarot and the Faerytale Oracle. Super excited for that, but I'll try my best to be good and stick with my first two choices ;)

strings of life

Harmonious mini for me, please, thanks!

I purchased it this past weekend in Berlin, and want to get to know it better, despite its smaller size :).

Marcus R

The Byzantine for me again this week. Thanks VG.

BodhiSeed

Sacred India Tarot paired with the American Pen Oracle for me. Thank you VG!:heart:

AJ

on the road this week, not sure what I'll use.

Green Faerie

Tarot Mucha again for me this week. Thank you, VG! I spent time last week just going through the deck and getting to know the cards; will hopefully do my deck interview and a couple of spreads this week. :)

Seldes Katne

Still working with the Mystical Cats.