Deck with a Beautiful, Strong Black Woman

BodhiSeed

I'm looking for any decks that have at least one card in it that features a beautiful, strong (empowered!) black woman.
These are the decks I am already familiar with:

Tarot of Eden - Empress
Legacy of the Divine - Strength
Morgan Greer - 9 of Pents
World Spirit - 9 of Pents
(Some of these decks have more than just the one card I listed.)

I have a friend who loves tarot, and every birthday or special occasion I like to gift her with a deck, especially if it features a lovely, empowering black woman. It's become a sort of "treasure hunt" for her when I give her a deck now.:D The decks above are ones I've already given her. She is about to purchase her first house (yea!) and I wanted to put together a house-warming present that included a new deck. Looking forward to hearing your replies!

Le Fanu

Ancestral Path Strength is - I think - particularly beautiful...

Wendywu

Ma'at has the most gorgeous black woman as Justice (Ma'at herself). I bought the deck for that one card...... (mind you, it's in the Blue Moon tarot too, which is a darn sight cheaper)

WolfyJames

There are black people in the Light and Shadow Tarot, I think the Queen of Wands is black but I'm too lazy to find the deck and check it out.

BodhiSeed

Le Fanu said:
Ancestral Path Strength is - I think - particularly beautiful...
Ack! I sold mine in the midst of a financial crisis a while back...

BodhiSeed

Wendywu said:
Ma'at has the most gorgeous black woman as Justice (Ma'at herself). I bought the deck for that one card...... (mind you, it's in the Blue Moon tarot too, which is a darn sight cheaper)
Hmmm... I'll have to check this one out. I don't think I could afford the Ma'at but the Blue Moon might be financially managable... Thank you!

BodhiSeed

WolfyJames said:
There are black people in the Light and Shadow Tarot, I think the Queen of Wands is black but I'm too lazy to find the deck and check it out.
Ah! I knew there was another deck,besides those I listed in the first post, that I had given her - the Light and Shadow! Thanks for reminding me WJ!