decks you've fallen MADLY in love with

Baroli

I fell in love with and have just found on the Italian store "Tarot of the Cloisters." I love the stained glass look and the that the cards are round. the problem is they cost 40.50 Euros. I have no idea what the exchange rate is. Euros to USD. Probably more that I could afford LOL ;)

I also fell in love with and purchased Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards. The artistry and beauty of the colors are just wonderful.

Baroli52

Scion

You can definitely get Tarot of the Cloisters cheaper. If I'm not mistaken it turns up on eBay every so often for half that or less... I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Scion

Baroli

OOOhhh many many thanks. :)

Baroli52

jackdaw*

You have a PM, Baroli :)

Dwaas

There are decks I feel a deep connection with. They are my loved ones I needed some time with to see their real beauty and meaning. Like the Thoth, and the RWCS since I got the Radiant version and most of my other decks.
But there is sudden love as well!
Like two decks I discovered through AT. Both already published some time before I got my copies. The Fey Tarot and the Tarot of Prague. Love at first sight! Especially the Tarot of Prague and I treasure a wild love which cannot be broken ever again. :)
Blessings

Cocobird55

Buckland Romani, Tarot of Timeless Truth, Sakki-Sakki, Artist's Inner Vision, Osho Zen, Mountain Dream, Hudes

longhair

I would say my Quest Tarot deck ,it's so deep and the art is just killer.A close seconed is my Crows Magick.But I do have the Hudes Tarot on the way ,so I guess that time will tell.

Zhritza

Unknownspirit said:
Vertigo Tarot-
I have wanted this deck for so long but was always unable to buy it. But a few days ago I got it for only $50 on ebay. I'm just to happy right now
:grin:

Congratulations! I love this deck even though I cannot read with it worth spittle. If you find that you connect well with it, tell me about it, will you? Pretty please? :)

shadowdancer

Recently acquired Energy Tarot was an instant love at first sight.

The one which grew on me which I could not part with is the Fey, with Osho Zen in there too.

Elven

The one deck I fell in love with straight away was my Visconti-Sforza :love:
I had a special box made for it by a very dear friend - and it has a gorgeous pure silk, powder blue wrap, and sits in my Tarot bookshelf like the majestic Queen of all decks.

I love all my decks but that one is very special.

Blssings
Elven x

Attachments

• Copy of MVC-179F visforza scatter star card.JPG
    Copy of MVC-179F visforza scatter star card.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 149