Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

starlightexp

So work goes on. A total of 24 cards are done with 12 left to go: Ship, Tree, Clouds, Scythe, Whip, Child, Stork, Garden, Mountain, Ring, Letter and Man.. whew... The card back is now done as well as the sketch of the box design as well as ..something special. The next batch of test cards are due in today or tomorrow so I can see how they look. Just as a thank you to all that have given this project life here is #9 The Flowers

Attachments

• 9 Flowers.jpg
    9 Flowers.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 195

Rhinemaiden

9 Flowers -- fabuloso! :D

GryffinSong

Love the flowers!!! :heart:

MoonGypsy

That is bloomin' wonderful, Edmund!!!! i am chomping at the bit for this deck!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Ashtaroot

Purrrrrrrfect:thumbsup:
The colors and the background and the ribbon..perfect bouquet :)

MoonGypsy

And on a slightly humorous level it reminds me of my signature:

"The skull bursts and blossoms
Into a thousand rays of cosmic light...
~Time is unmasked~
In the Naked Truth of Eternity..." :love:

MoonGypsy xxx

starlightexp

And on a slightly humorous level it reminds me of my signature:

"The skull bursts and blossoms
Into a thousand rays of cosmic light...
~Time is unmasked~
In the Naked Truth of Eternity..." :love:

MoonGypsy xxx

Omg it totally does! Almost as if it were made with you in mind ;)

Pam O

Wow MoonGypsy, It almost seems like that could be your new avatar since it matches your signature in such a beautiful way!!! :party:

And starlightexp, Your creativity is out of this world. You have some seriously awesome and incredible intuition and talent!!! :D I'm always so excited to see each new card you upload.
PS You might want to always put your copyright across the pictures... just in case...

MoonGypsy

It really gave me shivers, Edmund!!! BTW, my signature is a teensy sampling of some of my inspired poetry..:love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

P.S. ETA: i almost took the Name "Bone Blossom" as my AT name!!! So you can begin to really see how much this deck means to me...:D The day it is available for purchase, i will be shrieking with boisterous delight! :laugh: