does any one know what deck this is?

fractalgranny

Looks like there's a 22 on the side of the box, so it may be a Majors-only deck. I bow to the feet of anyone who is able to find this deck through Google, cause nothing I'm searching for works.

Rodney

yeah, i've been googling all sorts of things off and on all day and nothing comes up. haven't made my way all the way through the tarot garden black and whites yet so there is a slim slim chance ...

gregory

Try this:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGvifZjKX8y/

I took that to mean made in New Orleans?
Seems to me I tried finding an instagram in that name last night, and hit one....

She has an etsy shop; I will try there - but she's on hiatus there till later today...

ETA and I did and you get an instant out of office message - that will likely be why she didn't answer yet on instagram ?

gregory

Even Adam McLean doesn't recognise it :(

MizGrace

nice! Buddha as Hanged man. hope you get a response soon

FLizarraga

Thanks to hashtags (admirable invention used only to irk, annoy and befuddle people) her post is confusing. So the deck could have been made IN New Orleans or BY Instagram user #neworleans. *sigh*

Either way, it looks like a self-printed deck to me.

Cocobird55

i would love to buy one, if i knew where to do that. Have done some checking, but haven't found anything either.

DDwarks

Whats instagram and is it free?

gregory

Thanks to hashtags (admirable invention used only to irk, annoy and befuddle people) her post is confusing. So the deck could have been made IN New Orleans or BY Instagram user #neworleans. *sigh*

Either way, it looks like a self-printed deck to me.
With a box like that ?

Anyway her shop says she is away till today, so maybe in a day or three...

fractalgranny

Even Adam McLean doesn't recognise it :(

wow. THAT's - wow. double triple mysterious. can't wait to see what happens when you contact the person.