Dream Inducers

Sophie

:laugh: good point. Cheese is ESPECIALLY memorable. I have my best with Gruyère...

juju lazuli

Well, I'm currently nursing, so I can't exactly 'experiment'. I have to be especially cautious about herbs and such....

BUT

I eat dark chocolate pretty much every day (for health benefits and because it's just plain deeelicious)

I'm a regular lucid dreamer and I have great dream recall......

I'll keep track of my chocolate eating and see if there's any kind of corrolation.

Julie

The crowned one

I finally remembered! I am going to take Ginko for the next week. I will let you know dose etc. Later. Down the hatch!

Nytebugg

I got my apple juice. I figured I would start with 8oz and sort of go from there.

HearthCricket

I just found this thread. If I want to dream something vivid I eat crackers and a slice of American cheese about 2-3 hours before going to sleep. It never fails. I just did this, about 1/2 an hour ago, so we shall see! I also did it about 5 days ago and dreamt vividly about family members gathering in a house I didn't recognize, and my father and I have a very in depth conversation about how it was impossible for humans to fly. Proving him wrong I took off my coat, wings burst forth from my back and off I went! Woohoo!

And yes, I only ate cheese! :D :party: :D

The crowned one

Night two, same dose.

Marcia959

I have a bit of mugwort, but I think I'll sign up for the peppermint since I have loads of peppermint tea.

Nytebugg

So I have had 8oz of apple juice before bed two nights in a row. I have had vivid dreams both night. sadly, by the time I woke up enough to write them down I mostly forgot them. I do remember one were I was yelling at a friend while we were standing by these two fancy bright colored cars.
I shall continue every few nights for the rest of the months time.

Milfoil

I have noticed that so far, if I drink a moderate amount of Absinthe before bed, I have vivid and memorable dreams. I have tested this 3 times so far.

Dark chocolate I have only tried once but that night I had a very memorable dream, somewhat bizarre though.

Last night we were out with friends, had dinner and wine. I did dream but have no recall what so ever. Most alcohol effects me this way.

The crowned one

I forgot my dose last night but had very vivid dreams. I will take mine right now.