Dream of being in an house full of........

Queen Hippolyta

Oh now this one is way far out.

I dreamed I was in a house. A rather large one with big windows. I remember going to the windows as the sun was starting to set and closing the windows because it was going to be cold at night? I did this from room to room.

Well as I go back in all the rooms I look on the floor and I see what I think are snakes! They are not however when I take a closer look. Someone in the dream tells me "They are snails, they come up from the ground at night because of the damp earth. We need to put some salt down and kill them".

Everywhere I look I see what look like are slimy worm like creatures slithering on the floor. I am thinking "how much salt will it take to kill all of them?"

ick!

anyone?

celticnoodle

I'll take a stab at it. i love to look at dreams and try to figure them out. lets see how i do...
Queen Hippolyta said:
Oh now this one is way far out.

I dreamed I was in a house. A rather large one with big windows. I remember going to the windows as the sun was starting to set and closing the windows because it was going to be cold at night? I did this from room to room.
windows indicate hopes and possibilities, so i wonder,since you are closing the windows if you feel that all hope is lost in a situation--or at least at a point of being shut for now. since you did see the sun setting out the window, this suggests you are looking out the window into 'the possible future'. This would tell me that your hopes are about a decision you need to make. you are looking "outside" and you see the sun setting, which -shows you feel hope is diminishing for you regarding this situation. a setting sun can indicate time for rest and evaluating a situation.

Well as I go back in all the rooms I look on the floor and I see what I think are snakes! They are not however when I take a closer look. Someone in the dream tells me "They are snails, they come up from the ground at night because of the damp earth. We need to put some salt down and kill them".
the snake can be about many things--fear, worries and something in your life that is bothering you. something you have not been able to take care of yet. thus the worry and fear. though, the snake can also signify transformation and healing taking place. positive changes occuring.

snails also indicate a steady progress toward your goal, but they can also symbolize sensitivity.

Everywhere I look I see what look like are slimy worm like creatures slithering on the floor. I am thinking "how much salt will it take to kill all of them?"

ick!

anyone?
salt is a preservation tool. it symbolizes dedication and commitment. also truth and preservation. however, too much salt can also symbolize destruction and curses.

over all, this dream seems to indicate that you are troubled by a situation/decision that seems to right now offer little hope of being able to overcome. I think you are trying to find a way that you can begin making positive changes happen again to remedy the situation, but feel you need to be very careful in how you do it, as too much can also destroy the hope of fixing it.

personally, i cannot help but to feel this is about a relationship as well. at any rate, i hope things work out well for you. I remind you too, that these are just my opinions. i use a dream book to help me look up the meanings--and try to find the common points in all the symbols. hope this does help you though. good luck.

Queen Hippolyta

celticnoodle somehow I think you nailed it!!

Will someone please pass the salt?