11:11 or 111 is haunting me.

LovelyMissAries

For the last month, I have glanced at the clock unintentionally and seen 11:11. Sometimes, the total of one of my customer's transactions is... 111.50. The room number to my friend's math class is 111. The frequency has gone beyond the theory of coincidence and wandered into official Number Stalking territory. I'm somewhat familiar with 11:11, however I'm unsure how to apply it to my life. 11:11 can mean someone from the other side is trying to contact you, it's the wish number, it has to do with spirituality. Great... but how do I solve the puzzle? Someone told me whenever I see 11:11 to go back to what I was thinking right before I saw it and that is what the 11:11 is about. What do you think it means and what has worked for you in the past when this happens?

Mods, if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies. Since I was talking about deceased spirits I was unsure.

celticnoodle

well, you are not alone! in fact, not too long ago, someone else here on AT started a thread regarding the same thing--seeing 11, 111 everywhere. I cannot recall who it was, but it was I think within the last month.

11, 22, 33, and so on, are referred to as "master numbers". an important number(s) as they are considered to have a stronger vibration to them, thus allowing us to be more aware of what is going on around us. when it seems to show up unexpectedly and repeatedly in your life, it can indicate that a new experience/opportunity is about to come to you--which will help you become more aware spiritually.

since the Master Number "11" is considered to be the most intuitive of all the numbers, and you are seeing this number often, it can indicate that your intuition is becoming stronger, and/or you are trusting your intuition more and more. thus, it is becoming stronger and more defined.

gingerstar

i've been getting this over the past year or two, it's everywhere I look.

11, 11:11

22 22:22

33 3:33

44 4:44

55 5:55

gingerstar:)

LovelyMissAries

celticnoodle said:
well, you are not alone! in fact, not too long ago, someone else here on AT started a thread regarding the same thing--seeing 11, 111 everywhere. I cannot recall who it was, but it was I think within the last month.

11, 22, 33, and so on, are referred to as "master numbers". an important number(s) as they are considered to have a stronger vibration to them, thus allowing us to be more aware of what is going on around us. when it seems to show up unexpectedly and repeatedly in your life, it can indicate that a new experience/opportunity is about to come to you--which will help you become more aware spiritually.

since the Master Number "11" is considered to be the most intuitive of all the numbers, and you are seeing this number often, it can indicate that your intuition is becoming stronger, and/or you are trusting your intuition more and more. thus, it is becoming stronger and more defined.

that's true, as I'm somewhat straying away from my Tarot cards and believing more in what my feelings tell me. But would I really see it with this much frequency if it wasn't a bigger message? Or is that the stereotype of numerology and master numbers, that there's some higher purpose/awakening about to happen?

curly

Starlight09 said:
For the last month, I have glanced at the clock unintentionally and seen 11:11. Sometimes, the total of one of my customer's transactions is... 111.50. The room number to my friend's math class is 111. The frequency has gone beyond the theory of coincidence and wandered into official Number Stalking territory. I'm somewhat familiar with 11:11, however I'm unsure how to apply it to my life. 11:11 can mean someone from the other side is trying to contact you, it's the wish number, it has to do with spirituality. Great... but how do I solve the puzzle? Someone told me whenever I see 11:11 to go back to what I was thinking right before I saw it and that is what the 11:11 is about. What do you think it means and what has worked for you in the past when this happens?

Mods, if I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies. Since I was talking about deceased spirits I was unsure.

Starlight thats so funny! i put up a thread about two weeks ago with the same thing, the number one is following me everywhere, everything i do there is either a 11 or 111 or 11.11 even down to my weight!

they say its an opportunity opening up for you from the angels, your thoughts are manifesting into reality , so thank the angels for this opportunity, they do say its a change but it wont happen straight away - soon but not straight away!!!

how often are you seeing it? and what do you think it is ???

all the best

curly :)

moderndayruth

curly said:
they say its an opportunity opening up for you from the angels, your thoughts are manifesting into reality , so thank the angels for this opportunity, they do say its a change but it wont happen straight away - soon but not straight away!!!
Ohh, that's awesome!!! Lately, i also happen to check the time when its 11:11 or 1:11 or ... i even noticed another member's 1.111 the post!!! :bugeyed:

BrightEye

moderndayruth said:
Ohh, that's awesome!!! Lately, i also happen to check the time when its 11:11 or 1:11 or ... i even noticed another member's 1.111 the post!!! :bugeyed:
"your thoughts are manifesting into reality" - that's your AoP! (Sorry, OT)

moderndayruth

BrightEye said:
"your thoughts are manifesting into reality" - that's your AoP! (Sorry, OT)
Right!!! Thank you, Bright Eye!!! :heart:
But its not OT actually, Aces do fall into this category!!!

(Its that i have plenty of them in my readings lately ;))

EightWands

Same number stalking situation only with me it's 222. :) What does 222 mean?