11:11 or 111 is haunting me.

LovelyMissAries

curly said:
how often are you seeing it? and what do you think it is ???

all the best

curly :)

You weigh 111? I'm jealous!

Well, the past week or so I bet I've seen 111 at LEAST 20 times. However, today I haven't noticed it. Now I only seem to see when it's 11 past (example: 3:11, 6:11, 4:11...) and I've noticed when I'm texting I happen to glance down at the character number and it's at 111. I don't glance intentionally looking for it, it just happens. The song on my iPod that was a bit moving was 111 as well.

What do I think it is.... you know, I'm really not sure. Everyone so far is saying it's my thoughts manifested into reality, but I have Gemini rising so I'm constantly thinking! Does this mean I should be daydreaming about what I really need/want at this time?

celticnoodle

EightWands said:
Same number stalking situation only with me it's 222. :) What does 222 mean?

I believe seeing the same number in triplicate gives it a bit more energy/power.

the number 222 would mean that you are on the right path with little or no obstacles to tackle along the way.

222 is also related to the number 2 itself. it is a number of the psychic and intuition. balanced. and the number of partnership. remember the #2 is the number assigned to the High Priestess. :D

111 indicates that you're intuition is helping to bring about positive changes for you--and new opportunities. it is a link to God, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

333 would indicate that your spirit guides agree with your thoughts and feelings about a particular situation.

444 is supposedly when they (spirit guides) disagree.

555 is a sign of a major change is about to or has just occurred in your life.

666 is a sign of being out of balance big time. one reason why this number is supposedly 'linked to the devil'. :laugh: (or has no-one ever heard this tale before?)

and so on.

curly

Starlight09 said:

Well, the past week or so I bet I've seen 111 at LEAST 20 times. However, today I haven't noticed it. Now I only seem to see when it's 11 past (example: 3:11, 6:11, 4:11...) and I've noticed when I'm texting I happen to glance down at the character number and it's at 111. I don't glance intentionally looking for it, it just happens. The song on my iPod that was a bit moving was 111 as well.

What do I think it is.... you know, I'm really not sure. Everyone so far is saying it's my thoughts manifested into reality, but I have Gemini rising so I'm constantly thinking! Does this mean I should be daydreaming about what I really need/want at this time?

Ha ha! no.. 11.11 which is bad, just starting at the gym now so that will fix that ha ha!

ah starlight its exactly the same with me, texts come through at that time, i glance at the clock, its 10.11 11.10 11.11 and so on and so forth...

yep i would agree, the thoughts are manifesting - i also feel that its a sign that a change is coming, whether we like it or not!

yes i would think so that you should get your thinking cap on what you want to happen in your life and keep positive about what you really want, i was doing this, then i gave up after a while, and thought 'hes never going to come forward etc etc, big negative head on me, then all these ones kept appearing, it actually was freaking me out, but when i see them now, i smile and i thank my angels for giving me this opportunity whatever it may be - im sure i will learn in time! i also think and believe its a message from the other side saying 'HAVE FAITH' and i say ... ok i will have faith...

curly :)

moderndayruth

Starlight09 said:
Me too, if that's in pounds! :p
(111 lbs = 50.5 kg, model's weight )

curly

moderndayruth said:
Me too, if that's in pounds! :p
(111 lbs = 50.5 kg, model's weight )

ha ha nope!!!! i wish too!

11stone 11pounds..... i hope the weighing scales are wrong!!!

cutly :)

curly

ha ha just checked my private messages, 11 confirmed and 1 unconfirmed.....

:) weird ha!

LovelyMissAries

Okay, today I stopped a track on my iPod on 1:11, and then I was also walking into my university and the room number happened to be 111. LOL, it's bugging me to know what the message is, but in due time I suppose I will huh? It's making me paranoid about everything/anything I'm thinking now. :p

Hathor

What about 116 ? I have a friend who is constantly seeing this number everywhere. She says a day never goes by that she doesn't see it at least 3-5 times a day. This has been happening for a number of years now.

Silverlyn

Starlight09 said:

Shoot, me too! I wish I weighed that MUCH! (in pounds). I can't get past 95 to save my soul!! :(

LovelyMissAries

Update, so I must be getting closer becauuuusee....

I was reading my Idiot's Guide to Communicating with Spirits book and I was on Chapter whatever: Incoming Messages. I was reading when the small fan on my desk happened to catch wind and started blowing the corner of the page towards me. What was the page number? 111! And I'm still catching it in my texts too. That's a pretty good indicator what 111 is trying to tell me, isn't it?

I have a new question though, where do we draw the line? Shouldn't it stop after we've "gotten" the message, and also are you able to tell the difference where you're looking for 111 out of paranoia and when you just happened to see it?