11:11 or 111 is haunting me.

Wisp Wings

I think years ago I posted about this on here, can't remember for sure. I began seeing 11, 111, 1111 and 33, 333, 3333 and twice clocked out at 3:33:33. Sometimes I get 222 or 2222 and about the same amount of 1234. I frequently ring up and sale and the total ends up being any of the above or the last 4 digits of phone numbers I've had, but more so than phone numbers, it being old addresses of mine.

With the ones and the threes, it is so extremely frequent, there is no way this is random or looked for. My bowling scores have been this (not a good thing that!), waking up at 1:11 a.m. or 3:33 a.m. way too often. It was in 1999 and 2000 that this started to be like a best friend, seeing it quite often. In 1998 I lost my brother. During 99 and 2000 my life was going through trying times. My marriage was on the rocks and ended in 2001 and also it ramped up far more in 2001 around the time of my getting remarried. It has stayed with me all these many years and never lets up on the frequency. Like most of you, you are trying to figure out what is the meaning of this. I do believe it is saying "We are with you. Keep on. You're following the path that you are to be on." So as someone else said, "Keep the Faith". Over ten years of this, I believe it is my angels, or guide(s) connecting with me, however I also very much believe that during sleep that I am being downloaded info I am suppose to have knowledge or use of from them.

The ones is the most and the threes are a close second with the twos certainly coming in a distance third.

Lastly my birth equals 33, a master number.

paraphysical

For me, it's 1:11 and 11:11. Can't say with all certainty what it means, but most often, it feels like it's saying that I need to be more "aware." There's days when I will look at the clock and see all four occurrences of these times, and some days will not see it. When I first noticed that I was constantly seeing these numbers, I would rack my brain, trying to figure out what it meant. For whatever reason, at least in relation to it's personal message to/for me, standard logical reasoning just didn't fit the bill. Anymore, I just allow it to reveal itself in its own time.

Satori

paraphysical said:
For me, it's 1:11 and 11:11. Can't say with all certainty what it means, but most often, it feels like it's saying that I need to be more "aware." There's days when I will look at the clock and see all four occurrences of these times, and some days will not see it. When I first noticed that I was constantly seeing these numbers, I would rack my brain, trying to figure out what it meant. For whatever reason, at least in relation to it's personal message to/for me, standard logical reasoning just didn't fit the bill. Anymore, I just allow it to reveal itself in its own time.

Nicely put Para!
I've just come off a week of 1010 and 1111. Pretty regularly, as in almost every time I look at the clock is see the sequences, and other places too. In fact more frequently than ever before. Now am I doing anything different? Yes. I am. I'm writing a book, my first book. I'm a month into it. So to me, this is the Universe perhaps telling me to keep going? Dunno.

LovelyMissAries

Update: So now 11:11 has backed off a little, but I keep looking at the clock 11 after. More specifically, 6:11... though it isn't as often. Anyway, I put 11:10 into Google and up popped Ecclastisties (sp) 11:10 and it was talking about removing anxiety from your heart, something or other.. It's ironic I see that tonight as I have been worried about my history test all day. I also remembered a few posts on here mentioning it being a signal from the spirit world. THEN I thought of how religious my grandmother was when she was alive, and how local card readers often tell me she's saying hello to me. I think I've finally figured out what all these coincidences have been saying. :)

paraphysical

Thank you, Satori! A guide once told me that though we may get advice or help from our fellow beings concerning the meaning of something (it was noted that this is healthy and encouraged, helping to open our intuition), it is ultimately up to us to decide the meaning for ourselves, what resonates well with our own personal perception. Along with this, these words were given. "Observation breeds perception and perception creates our reality." I'm not spewing that as a universal truth, but it does resonate well with me. Just wanted to share that.

Starlight09, I'm glad you've found what this means for you!