dreams/ the power of the mind

destinyawaitsme

Don't you hate it when you have one of those dreams that you felt was real with every nerve in your body, and you wake up to find it was only a dream? Maybe I have a really good imagination, but I have these dreams...full, live in color, I can smell, I can feel, I can sense. Can anyone relate or am I the weird one?

Strega

You're not alone. :)

Dreams CAN often be vivid.

P.S. I'm taking an online class on Dreamology. I'll post the url later if you're interested. :)

jade

i hope you don't mind that i moved your thread. we discuss dreams here alot.

i have those kinds of dreams too and i'm currently reading a book by dj conway.......flying without a broom ...........where she says that dreams that are extremely vivid are actually out of body experiences in the past, present or future times.

she also says that dejavu is when you've already been there in your dreams.

love
jade

zorya

jade said:

i have those kinds of dreams too and i'm currently reading a book by dj conway.......flying without a broom ...........where she says that dreams that are extremely vivid are actually out of body experiences in the past, present or future times.

in that case... i'm hardly ever in my body lol.

purplelady

I have that book jade! Though it's been a few years since I read it. I do believe that dreams are real events that happen on other than the physical realm, but affect the physical realm. And that we really are traveling outside our physical body in dreams. And that we also communicate and share dreams with others on either side of life/death. I also believe that we can travel to other times and dimensions.

Kismet

Jade and Purplelady I hope you're right in ways and not in others. I've had many dreams of my boyfriend since his passing, some are wonderful...Some I don't understand or they upset me and I post.
The first dream I had after his passing was so real, so wonderful...I didn't want to wake. I was then semi conscious and woke telling myself I was being dillusional, that it'd never be that way again. I wish I could recall the one I woke with this morning, I woke thinking it was wonderful, but just felt it, couldn't recall it.
I have dreams then later in life, be it weeks, months, or years, they occure. When they occure and I recall if they end badly, then I "change" it. For example, if I have a dream of arguing with someone, and recognize I dreamed it while the discussion is happening and know in my dream it ended in a fight, then I do not say what I said in the dream to eleviate it coming to that.
In love and light,
Kismet

Strega

Vivid dreams can be OOBE but that does not mean all of them are. :)

zorya

there have been a couple of times that i knew i had an obe. when i turned on the news the next morning, the events i dreamt about were on the news. i hadn't just viewed these things remotely either, because in the dreams i was actually experiencing these things.

jade

wow. personally i haven't experienced any of these things. i just started reading the book and so i don't even know that much about it but she did state that not all dreams are OOBE, only the extremely vivid ones with vivid colours, emotions and sensations.

i too, have had many dreams about greg, my boyfriend that died when i was 21. i never want to wake up cause i want soooo badly to stay with him. :( i miss him greatly, even 18 years later.

love
jade

Strega

I have that book in my wishlist. Tell us more about it when you finish it? :)