Drunk Man's Spread (or Woman's)

bladeraven

ncefafn said:
Card #1: What was I drinking last night?
Card #2: What did I say to my boss/SO/best friend/worst enemy?
Card #3: Who did I sleep with?
Card #4: Why do I have a black eye?

Kim

You know..Question #4 can also be changed to why was I fire? or Why am I being served with divorce papers, palimony, lawsuit, antibiotics...etc.

bladeraven

hmmmmmm....you know if this was used for a celebrity...question #4 can also be..why is my face plastered on the front page.

TheLovers2

Re: Hangover Spread

ncefafn and bladeraven - TOO FUNNY! ROFLMAO

. . . but, seriously, though . . . :D

TL2 :TLOVE

ncefafn

Well, originally, #4 in the Hangover Spread was going to be "Why does my butt hurt?" But then Higher Judgment took over. })

Kim

rosesred

No, it was just your superego telling your id that it's already had it's turn last night, and that it was repressing-time again! My superego never lets me do anything fun.

;)

Rosesred

bladeraven

LOL..ooooooo...evil evil.....lol..Okay out of curiousity..whose actually done this spread, either sober or drunk?? Would love to hear how it turned out...Having a wine party when SO and I settle in Cali (Despite what he was thinking...lol..did my first reading ever for him after he scoffed at me...and yes..i posted a thread about it..LOL)

I'm so going to be pulling my cards out at the party and do this.....maybe I should get the Alcohol Tarot...LOL

Hmmm.......since it'll be me, SO, his boss/wife and everyone from work...should I use Kim's version instead?? ROFL....

Amandajane

All joking aside as having a friend who is an alcoholic I actually found this reading to be spot on...amazingly so that I also thought this may also work for drug addictions.
Thank you Lovers2

bladeraven

Amandajane said:
All joking aside as having a friend who is an alcoholic I actually found this reading to be spot on...amazingly so that I also thought this may also work for drug addictions.
Thank you Lovers2

Thank you for sharing that *Hugs* it shows how tarot spreads...no matter how light hearted they are meant..can make the biggest impacts

Amandajane

bladeraven said:
Thank you for sharing that *Hugs* it shows how tarot spreads...no matter how light hearted they are meant..can make the biggest impacts

Thank you bladeraven I have also used this spread for a family member with drug addiction problem and found this also to be very very accurate.

love and light

Amandajane

bladeraven

Amandajane said:
Thank you bladeraven I have also used this spread for a family member with drug addiction problem and found this also to be very very accurate.

love and light

Amandajane

Curious what other uses this spread could have..I'm wondering to if it can help provide not as an alternate but as an addition when even dealing with "addictive personalities"

You mention that you used it for someone who had a drug addiction problem...did you just reworded/subsituted words or was the spread as is helpful?