DVDomancy

Mycroft

...he doesn't seem to put much faith in people...
Some managers subscribe to the notion that they are "Here to get a job done, not win popularity contests" but this is often a mask, to hide the fact they're nothing like as self-confident as they wish to appear.
...do you think Willy Wonka and Charlie could be pointing at him and myself?
Well, it's a good children's film that is lifted to greater heights by Gene Wilder's magical performance, and it's worth noting that Charlie triumphs in the end because he is the only one who truly empathises with the child-like genius of Willy Wonka, everyone else thinks "The man's a lunatic!"

123.jpg

"We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it!"​

pumpkins

Some managers subscribe to the notion that they are "Here to get a job done, not win popularity contests" but this is often a mask, to hide the fact they're nothing like as self-confident as they wish to appear.

Well, it's a good children's film that is lifted to greater heights by Gene Wilder's magical performance, and it's worth noting that Charlie triumphs in the end because he is the only one who truly empathises with the child-like genius of Willy Wonka, everyone else thinks "The man's a lunatic!"

123.jpg

"We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it!"​
he is a retired judge who worked for 40 years and earned respect. he is serving as a director in law enforcement department of the city. he is like god to everyone who works around him. i am not directly reporting to him, as you know i don't have to. but he praises my work here and there:) i would drop dead if he ever took me under his wing:)
thanks for clarifying further dear!

lilac04

this is so amazing, are you still open? I'd love a dvdomancy reading too :D

oh forgot to add the numbers :D

324568 and … 987690

I'd love to know what will come up in my love life :D

alice_in_wonderland

hi mycroft!
can i sit for a reading please?
what kind of role will MTS play in my life? and is it going to be a long term or short affair?

thanks~

Mycroft

hi mycroft! can i sit for a reading please?
what kind of role will MTS play in my life? and is it going to be a long term or short affair?
Hi Alice, yes certainly, but you need to provide two 6-digit numbers as well please.
The method I'm going to use for DVDomancy is to ask each querent to provide a question they would like answering and two 6-digit numbers, which can be arrived at in any way you wish, and can be anything from 000001 to 999999.

alice_in_wonderland

Hi Alice, yes certainly, but you need to provide two 6-digit numbers as well please.

oh am sorry! totally forgot to add the numbers:)

657432 329876

Mycroft

lilac04 - "I'd love to know what will come up in my love life." Numbers - 324568 and 987690.

Repeated subtraction of the total number of discs from your first six digits gave 10, and repeated subtraction of the disc length from your second six digits gave 42. Therefore we are looking at what happens in the 42nd minute of DVD No 10 which was;

There's A Girl In My Soup (1970)
www.imdb.com/title/tt0066449
Directed by Roy Boulting. With Peter Sellers, Goldie Hawn, Tony Britton, Nicky Henson. TV personality Robert Danvers, an exceedingly vain rotter, seduces young women daily. He meets his match in Marion, who refuses any romantic illusions. At first, her candor and cynicism put him off, but after he witnesses her breaking up with her boyfriend, he invites her on a two-week trip to France.

The 42nd minute begins with the lothario Danvers (Sellers) in Marion's boyfriend's flat where she has just caught him in bed with another girl. He maintains it's all a misunderstanding, saying he thought she'd also gone off with another man for the evening.

gims2.png

She counters that it is yet another dalliance and mentions the chorus girl that is now mysteriously pregnant, whilst beginning to pack a large suitcase. Meanwhile, Danvers has gone to the kitchen to try and find some aspirin, where he discovers a young man unconscious in the bath.

My reading with regard to your question is that developments in your love life have the potential to be both exciting and stressful at the same time. Short term relationships can be a lot of fun, but you have to accept 'packing up and moving on' is a reality in these affairs. Conversely, sitting out for a while and 'taking a nap' can often mean that the right person comes along in the most unlikely of places, just when you least expect them.

What would your personal interpretation be lilac04?

danieljuk

are you still taking sitters Mycroft? I would love to take part but if you have found all your places it's not a problem :)

(love you have your DVD collection still, I do too but hardly every add to it anymore :( must root bargains!)