Eight of Cups in a job reading???

kglyphics

If unemployed what does eight of cups mean in a job reading? I keep getting this card and I'm not sure for a recent application submission. Does it mean that they haven't looked at it yet? Does it mean that I'll have potential and move forward toward the position and move away from unemployment? :confused:

Carla

It may mean moving on from your current trajectory and striking out in a new, uncertain direction. In other words, applying for things that you wouldn't ordinarily consider. If I drew this to find out results for the application, I would take it to mean I will be trying again.

SA12

I think it's daring you to follow your bliss; leave your comfort zone behind and forge new associations.

danieljuk

if you have applied for jobs that are similar to things you have done before, then you have outgrown that career path. might feel under appreciated and just sick of that area, but you will find a whole new path!

I am not sure if that current job application will work out, there is an element of disappointment with the 8 of Cups. Or if it does work out its an exciting new direction! But whatever happens long term you will be in a much better and interesting area of work. Its almost a forced moving on from jobs that you don't want to do and don't care about anymore. New path, new direction :)

kglyphics

Idk about a new career path as the jobs I've been applying to are in my field. I just hope it may mean a new direction :D

Grizabella

It might also mean that, even though you're job searching, you should also put that on the shelf when you're home and not out looking. Do some emotionally rewarding, creative or just plain fun things to keep your spirits up. It may be telling you not to be too intensely emotionally involved in just the job search. Try not to worry or stress about it.

kglyphics

It might also mean that, even though you're job searching, you should also put that on the shelf when you're home and not out looking. Do some emotionally rewarding, creative or just plain fun things to keep your spirits up. It may be telling you not to be too intensely emotionally involved in just the job search. Try not to worry or stress about it.

This!!! I've been extremely worried and stressed as I'm just right out of college. Plus a relationship back in my college area I'm expecting to blossom and I don't want to be far away when it does officiate things.

Luminosa

Hi Kglyphics,

Sorry, but I understood that you had got a position as Designer/Project Manager back in July. Excuse me for asking but you gave it up?

All the best

kglyphics

Hi Kglyphics,

Sorry, but I understood that you had got a position as Designer/Project Manager back in July. Excuse me for asking but you gave it up?

All the best

Hi! I went through their hiring process but they chose someone else last minute.

YDM42

I would take this to mean you should explore your desires and values concerning employment. As someone said follow your bliss, you might be looking for or applying for positions for all the wrong reasons and reasons that are not emotionally fulfilling for you. It could also mean that you are too emotionally driven for the situation and not really challenging yourself when it comes to your career goals. I also agree with someone else about striking out on your own, your true desire might be to strike out on your own, or it could indicate that your attachment to your past is holding you back.

Better Yet: Review your resume and find anything on it that might be a negative indication of your past work history and remove that from your resume.