electronic voice phenomenon

Kitty_Magick

evp for those who don't know is when you leave a tape recording in an empty room overnight and when you play the tape back you here people talking suposedly ghosts. I was wondering what peoples expeiriences with this were and can it tell u things u don't wanna know like you will die in 1 yr? and can it answer questions? thanx

huredriel

I have heard of this. A UK psychic/medium called Tony Stockwell is experimenting with this at the moment, but nothing being generally published at the moment. I know I wouldn't do this at the moment, as I live on my own, how scary would that be *shivers*

psychic sue

A lot of EVP's are threatening saying things like "I'm going to kill you". I was reading an article about EVP a couple of months ago (may have been about Tony Stockwell). Scientific tests are being carried out to see if they can fathom where the voices come from - so far they have no explanation other than from another dimension.

I wouldn't try it out - they can be threatening and it would just play on your mind. Having said that, I have never heard of the threats ever being carried out.

Sue x

zorya

because this is a spirituality topic and not divination, this thread will be moved to the spirituality forum. spirituality is accessable to subscibers only, so this thread will remain here for 24 hours before moving, so all may view it.

bright blessings,
zorya
moderator, divination