sound waves !

mingbop

Has anybody else experienced this? In the sort of "strange" bit at work, I felt like my ears were being blasted with sound, yet heard nothing. A bit like when you come off a plane deafened...feeling of great pressure on my eardrums.
I have had lots of ringing ears and total dead silence, in haunted places, - but this was new and a wee bit unsettling.

Bev

Hmmm - this is probably not going to be the reply you are hoping for as I am going to go the mundane and practical route. Have you had your blood pressure checked?

I ask this out of concern as this can be something easily brushed aside and ignored until there are suddenly very severe and devastating repercussions and pressure in the ears and even a roaring noise can be a symptom.

I can only speak for myself, but I would most assuredly check the blood pressure first and then I would start looking beyond that if everything checked out okay.

Bev

mingbop

if it happens again bev, i promise i will !

Bev

:) I'm very glad to hear that. Don't make me worry about you! lol!

Bev

psychic sue

Yes ! It's one of the common phenomena of when spirit is around. It's happened to me loads of times, and it is a bit disconcerting. I also get the "spirit shivers" and a rolling feeling in my solar plexus. Ming you are very psychic. You really should join a circle of some kind and develop your natural talent!

Sue x

Phoenix Rising

so is ringing in the ear, sort of like guides, or aliens tuning in? I have heard that aliens are tuning into you????
I get the ringing in the ears all the time. But could there be a physical explanation as well? And what about when a ear lobe goes hot? I heard it was "left for like, right for spite" I never thought about that phenomena before. But just curious anyway.

mingbop

thanks sue love....but the only circle within reach of me is one of sheep...and they wont let me join, I have tried !

psychic sue

Ha ha !

Any part of your body getting hot can be spirit drawing near.

As with any phenomena, you have to rule out the obvious practical things first.

Sue x

Moonbow

Hi mingbop :D

We have had a similar conversation a while ago. I hear many things in my right ear and it seems to me that my hearing is very acute in that ear. I've had my hearing tested and it's perfect, I've also had an MRI scan and everything is fine. So it is now put down to tinnitus. This could be your problem, it comes in many forms and not just the usual ringing that people think.

Strange though, how I can pick up very distant sounds in that ear, and I can hear high pitches that others have to concentrate on to hear well. I think of it as a gift. Quite often now, the dog and I hear something that the rest of the family don't. :)

I recently heard a man talking to me in what I thought was Latin or Hebrew (in a dream) and I have also heard (in a dream) someone shouting to me, all in my right ear.

Get it checked out though.

mingbop

moonbow, that very good. with me i get this in my left --and sometimes get morse code ! has anybody else ever had this ? I must join the boy scouts to learn it. ....I'd like to see their faces when they ask why I want to ..!