Ever been realllly SCARED Scrying?

greatdane

I tried with a candle...at night...

nada. Would do again depending on circumstances and where I was. House I felt weird energy in? Not likely....

DownwardSpiral

You never know who will come callin when you open a door.....

Reading this thread makes me think of this.......

When you dream....no matter how pleasant or downright scary.....you have no choice except to keep dreaming until you wake up.

With scrying....if you see something unpleasant or something that makes you feel uneasy...simply stop and put your scrying tool away.

And when you really think about it....what's to keep an image from starring back at you when you look in the mirror everyday?

I'm not sure if "eyelid" scrying is always done with intention or if this would be considered "eyelid" scrying but every night when I close my eyes I never know what to expect. Sometimes I see nothing but black. Other times I see colors, faces, animals, patterns, scenery. Recently I saw a huge spiderweb and the spider moved out to the center of the web. And if I open my eyes the images are gone.

I do agree that not all forms of divination are for everyone and if something makes you uncomfortable it's better to simply not do it. There's more than one way to receive information : )

peaceandkarma

If you ask for protection, have a positive mind and ask for positive things you won't be scared. If you are still scared then don't scry as its not worth giving yourself nightmares.

greatdane

Good points downwardspiral!

So true. I guess if someone WANTS to go looking for something, you can't always choose what you'll find. One can do all sorts of preparations and safeguards, but ultimately, what will come through will come through. I don't think there are guarantees.

And so true re one is uncomfortable, perhaps best just not to do it. I remember reading posts of people scared or uncomfortable with tarot. After researching and finding out a bit about it, if one still thinks not for them, kind of defeats the purpose to do readings.

DownwardSpiral

nada. Would do again depending on circumstances and where I was. House I felt weird energy in? Not likely....

LOL if I was in a house I felt weird energy in I'd be too busy looking over my shoulder.

Ok I need to try scrying at work....the energy there is "different" although suprisingly most of the people don't pick up on it and can't understand why I don't like to be in there.