exchanges exchanges

Bonny

you dont like the cards you drew for me, or i drew for you?

okay, that seems interesting, it is atwo cups situation and hasnt moved beyond it

garden dog clover

i think they may think you may be interested in each other, but see you both mainly as good friends to each other.

what will be Is feelings for me over the next ten days?

Clouds
Lily
Man

He is feeling sexual energies that confuse him towards you in next eleven days. Unclear affair is in his life with you!

FB: no the cards for you... I wanted to see strong cards of romance for y'a!

Q. How does c express his sex/sexual desires for me at work (in case I've missed noticing them ha!)

RAphrodite

Clouds
Lily
Man

He is feeling sexual energies that confuse him towards you in next eleven days. Unclear affair is in his life with you!

FB: no the cards for you... I wanted to see strong cards of romance for y'a!

Q. How does c express his sex/sexual desires for me at work (in case I've missed noticing them ha!)

crossroads tower birds

well hes usually in two minds about it. i think it may be expressed when he gets intense about work sometimes.

why is I not moving this forward between us?

Bonny

crossroads tower birds

well hes usually in two minds about it. i think it may be expressed when he gets intense about work sometimes.

why is I not moving this forward between us?

Lily
Rider
Stars

I isn't moving things on at the moment because of a message that he received, some news about an intimate , or sexual encounter that seems ideal. Maybe he is trying to pace himself

Sorry for delay!

Q. How is G feeling about my work here (boss)

RAphrodite

Lily
Rider
Stars

I isn't moving things on at the moment because of a message that he received, some news about an intimate , or sexual encounter that seems ideal. Maybe he is trying to pace himself

Sorry for delay!

Okay, sexual encounter with someone else or me? We did sext a lot [emoji85] Except, this week he doesn't seem to want to

We're supposed to meet this weekend, how will it go?

I left my cards at work, will do your reading in three hours. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Okay, sexual encounter with someone else or me? We did sext a lot [emoji85] Except, this week he doesn't seem to want to

We're supposed to meet this weekend, how will it go?

I left my cards at work, will do your reading in three hours. Thanks

KEY
Stork
Birds

There will be important talks and growth of / development of the signifcNce You play in each other's thoughts

Ok, all good ... for later :)

Q. Why was c waiting outside more door this afternoon?

RAphrodite

so sorry about the late reading. the morning was a bit hectic and didnt get a chance t read for you. happy to read one question for you without an exchange to make it up to you :)

scythe bear moon

boss may be a bit annoyed about losing some work, but is happy that those extra hours are being used in a creative endeavour

clover crossroads fox (child)

I think he wanted to talk to you about something related to work, maybe a new project. since child came up, maybe about a student

RAphrodite

KEY
Stork
Birds

There will be important talks and growth of / development of the signifcNce You play in each other's thoughts

Ok, all good ... for later :)

Just an update: Well, we were supposed to me tonight (sat night). But he just broke up with me, saying he's not ready to date. And that deep down it doesn't feel right.

Thanks for the reading, I guess energies changed