Exchanges - three card minimum

RAphrodite

*closed*

Anyone up for a couple?

No predictive reading beyond three months.

One line context would be great, thanks

Welcome

snowmoon

hi, i would like to do exchange.

what do i expect in golden week (golden week is a holiday week in may here)?

RAphrodite

hi, i would like to do exchange.

what do i expect in golden week (golden week is a holiday week in may here)?
Ring stork ship

Some travel plans (trip to someone's house is included in this as well) may change.

Mine: will I hear from 'i' over the next one month?

Thanks

empress's dress

Anyone up for a couple?

No predictive reading beyond three months.

One line context would be great, thanks

Welcome

i haven't done a lenormand reading in ages. would you want to exchange? :smoker: i get you want me to keep it pithy and i will.

my q: what can i do to hasten the healing between me and nb after that super emo fight (we are in contact everyday again. lots of love is actually being spread around but without a recognition of the depth of the hurt (it just got swept under the carpet)).

but with this hastened healing, i would like to somehow prick something deeper in him without scaring/scarring him. i would like to somehow show him his mastery at deflection and how it causes a rift between him and the world. and i want to show him something complicated about me too.

RAphrodite

i haven't done a lenormand reading in ages. would you want to exchange? :smoker: i get you want me to keep it pithy and i will.

my q: what can i do to hasten the healing between me and nb after that super emo fight (we are in contact everyday again. lots of love is actually being spread around but without a recognition of the depth of the hurt (it just got swept under the carpet)).

but with this hastened healing, i would like to somehow prick something deeper in him without scaring/scarring him. i would like to somehow show him his mastery at deflection and how it causes a rift between him and the world. and i want to show him something complicated about me too.
Sure

Anchor Fox Mountain

Lies cause problems, make sure everything is clear and there are no misunderstandings.

My question is, tell me about my love life over the next three days.

Thanks

empress's dress

Sure

Anchor Fox Mountain

Lies cause problems, make sure everything is clear and there are no misunderstandings.

My question is, tell me about my love life over the next three days.

Thanks

there are lies in that there has been omissions. a sort of lie indeed. but calling him out on it is not going to help. so i need to be a tenacious fox and figure out how to move this mountain. a mountain is nothing to a fox ;). ok. thanks. but it still doesn't give a direction. sometimes the lennies just say something too obvious and it is like first line thinking that make you go: yeah got that, but that's not going to solve the issue.

to your q
man tree ring

you have a choice to repeat the same pattern or break it. this is about your mindset. the ring is offering you a choice :)

RAphrodite

there are lies in that there has been omissions. a sort of lie indeed. but calling him out on it is not going to help. so i need to be a tenacious fox and figure out how to move this mountain. a mountain is nothing to a fox ;). ok. thanks.

Glad it resonated. Do what you think is best for the situation. x

to your q
man tree ring

you have a choice to repeat the same pattern or break it. this is about your mindset. the ring is offering you a choice :)

Okay. thank you :)

snowmoon

Ring stork ship

Some travel plans (trip to someone's house is included in this as well) may change.

Mine: will I hear from 'i' over the next one month?

Thanks

when i did the GT, it shows me to avoid travel. I'm not plan to do travel. trip to someone house? i don't really know anyone around here. could it be helpful by going to other place with a little distance?

let's see..

yours. coffin, whip, anchor

you might not hear from i over the next month. whip with anchor, have you guys been argument of stability? the coffin suggested that it must be end.

thank-you.

empress's dress

Glad it resonated. Do what you think is best for the situation.

Okay. thank you :)

sorry if i your feel like i reinterpreted your cards. i didn't mean to. i think the message is there for sure. and you delivered it succinctly. i just feel like yeah i know that but how. lololol.

and about the ring. i am going to say another way to look at man tree ring is like this over the weekend. make your love life into a imaginary game. i can't play this game with myself because my life is too unpredictable. and maybe you can't with your own. but if you can, imagine the partner you want, the type of relationship you want in all it's healthy ways 1, 5, 10 years from now. make a contract with yourself that you going to stick with this. not settle for anything except what is best for you in the most positive way imaginable. there is nothing you are stuck in. nothing you can't see through. tree is also about tenacity. be tenacious with your new contract. you will win the signer of your dreams one day when you sort out what is x and not what you think you want x to be or know you don't want x to be or will unconsciously settle for as a stand in for what you want x to be.
Save

RAphrodite

when i did the GT, it shows me to avoid travel. I'm not plan to do travel. trip to someone house? i don't really know anyone around here. could it be helpful by going to other place with a little distance?
[
Star ship dog

Might be good to visit a fruend/or someone you care about or have them visit you.

let's see..

yours. coffin, whip, anchor

you might not hear from i over the next month. whip with anchor, have you guys been argument of stability? the coffin suggested that it must be end.

thank-you.

Actually, no arguement, just coffin silence, hence wondered. Not as bothered as I was about this. Thanks for the reading.