Faerie Layout

shevaa

I know I'm new but I was looking through here last night and thought it would be fun to share my faerie layout.

1) represents the quarrent
2) what is blocking your path to your goal
3) your goal
4) one possible solution to get around whatever is blocking you (this one is closer to the heart and therefore slightly harder)
5) The outcome from following the suggestion in 4
6) A different path you can take and maybe not the exact results you want but a slightly easier way to get around the obsticle
7) the outcome from following the suggestion in 6

hope you like this spread and please let me know what you think.

solarmoon

cool

this looks like a really cool spread. I like how you added that 4 might be more difficult because it's closer to the heart. Mightent it also be a better path then? because well things that are more difficult usually turn out that way.
:)
thanks for sharing your spread, I'll check it out.

shevaa

Your welcome and yes. I know I didn't explain that too clearly sorry. The left path since it is closer to the heart is the path that would lead to the goal you really want. The one to the right while slightly easier is kind of like your "second choice" the well if I can't have what I really want I can always settle for this.

solarmoon

Hey I was wondering what do you think of this? I'm not suggesting it though. I'm just curious. I just swopped the drawing order of the cards.

1) represents the quarrent
2) what is blocking your path to your goal
3) your goal
4) one possible solution to get around whatever is blocking you (this one is closer to the heart and therefore slightly harder)

5) A different path you can take and maybe not the exact results you want but a slightly easier way to get around the obsticle

6) The outcome from following the suggestion in 4

7) the outcome from following the suggestion in 5

So in this version, you have 2 choices before you have any outcomes. I don't know if that makes any if much difference, but I'm a curious critter.

shevaa

Feel free to play around with the reading and make it your own. after all half the reading comes from being comfortable with it right. the cards layout based off your intent and your thoughts so try it and see if it works better for you then my way. just glad I could help with the bases of what I hope you find to be a good layout.