Faeries Oracle ONE Card A Day

lark

Luathas the Wild

The little green raggedy dear was very kind to me today.
He didn't run me too ragged.
Although he does remind me of all the weeds I pulled out of the garden this afternoon.
He kind of looks like a weed.
I picked flowers and put big bouquets all over the house.
I guess that must have been his idea...
Arranging them made me feel very creative.

He usually brings fire in some form into my day.
And I was just thinking Hummmm no fire today, when he gave me a look like "Really, now put your thinking cap on!"
He's right he brought me some fire.
I bought a fragrance oil burner at the mall tonight.
And it uses a tea light candle.

He's such a wise guy....:)

September Pixie

August 6, 2004 - (33) Faeries Of The Future

I asked - what are you trying to tell me today?
"Look to the future, plan for the future, now is the time of great importance and plans.. do not be afraid to let yourself go, dream and dream big!"

From The Book
Be here NOW. Guidence. Moving forward. Brian writes, "These are the faeries of a bright future and are essential companions on any journey. When these faeries appear, it is time to consider where we have been and where we wish to go."
OK! :D

13thFaeChylde

6 August

~Lys of the Shadows~

Lys says..."see how my fingers light the dark? that's because touch heals, touch is magic, fingers touch and light(en) the darkness one carries, lightens the load. And see the light emanating from my heart area? It's good to be heart-light, it will help you help others who are dark-heart. And my crown of lights, that's so the ones who need me the most can find me in the dark"

I know someone who needs some light, and instead of shying away, I should touch them with love and light.

Alissa

She of the Cruagh.

Rest in Her hands today. Try to take some of Her grace and calm for your own. You're in good hands.

lark

Epona's Wild Daughter~Dorcha

I started teaching spiritual/tarot classes today.
Dorcha was so gracious as to come out today and help me.
She told me that to wear the crown of stars as a teacher brings with it the responsibility of service, compassion and great wisdom.
To be a teacher is to put yourself in a state of vulnerability.
To be mindful that the questions asked may bring out hidden wisdom or internal hell.
And that the ones we resolve will become our greatest strengths.

September Pixie

August 7, 2004 - (14) The Maiden

"I know that you draw other daily cards for wisdom, and I am here to help you relieve some stress that may cause your body harm.. run and play with me today.. do things that are carefree and fun.. no worries, stress, or complaints.. just be happy and enjoy your day!"

From The Book
Auspicious beginnings. Birth. Growth. Joy. Hope. The Maiden signifies new beginnings and growth. You couldn't ask for a more auspicious card than this if you are beginning something new. The Maiden is also the inner child who needs to be under the supervision of a competent inner adult in order for her to feel secure and loved. She is not happy when we spoil her.
Good advice :) I think I will do just that!

Chronata

Unity!
Ahhh...
The third singer in three days.

I really am on the right track, aren't I?

I really don't have any reason to stress, or be anxious, or to worry about little things.

Everything is connected.

And everyone as well.

And I just need to breathe that in.

And know it.

September Pixie

August 8, 2004 - (49) Mikle A' Muckle

"You need a little fun, creative kick in the butt today.." You aren't going to kick the cards out of my hands again are you? "Naa... not today... but you DID smile when it happened didnt you? We all need a little giggle once in awhile, don't take things so seriously, you take TOO MANY things to heart.. take a hop, skip, and a jump through the garden today"

From The Book
Everyday blessings. Play. Mixed blessings. Lighten up! What is needed here is the benefit of a child-like, trusting heart and childlike wisdom, seeing directly into the true nature of things. Don't complicate matters. What you see is what you get.
My first reaction was "Oh no! You again!" lol but when I saw him again, I giggled and was rather HAPPY to see that little stinker :) You gotta love silly fae that make you bubbly and giggly when you see them.. he is just that for me! :D

My FIRST repeat card ;)

September Pixie

August 9, 2004 - (13) Solus

"Look within yourself... you have an enormous amount of creativity just waiting to burst from you! Use that! You have quite a bit on your plate at the moment.. You can easily accomplish them all if you stay focused and on track.. don't lose sight of your long term goals."

From The Book
Knowledge. Consciousness. Synthesis. Spiritual empowerment. Solus stands midway between the realm of the Singers and that of manifest reality. Solus is radiant, energizing, vitalizing.
Ahhh... my intellectual friend is back! Solus hasn't shown up for me in such a long while... I rather missed him!!

September Pixie

August 10, 2004 - (23) The Green Woman

"Use your natural talents to benefit yourself.. use your intuition and reading skills to help those around you, and do not be afraid to use your manifestation box today ;) "

Will do! :D