Faery Seekers Circle #4:Namaste and Mooncat2

Namaste

Dear (((Carol))) :)

It shall be the Realms spread for both of us, then. I hope I understand how to do it correctly, though, (this being my first time and all)...

I know your gentle hand will guide me well... :D

mooncat2

I know your gentle hand will guide me well...

Dear Cecilia,
Actually I wouldn't rely on that if I was you......when it comes to the Faeries I am a beginner.....so we shall have to guide each other. :D

Have you drawn a Faery Guide for yourself ? I found mine very helpful and staying with him for this as well. :)

Namaste

mooncat2 said:
Dear Cecilia,
Actually I wouldn't rely on that if I was you......when it comes to the Faeries I am a beginner.....so we shall have to guide each other. :D

Have you drawn a Faery Guide for yourself ? I found mine very helpful and staying with him for this as well. :)

I'm so glad we're in the same boat, then, but I know, from past experience, that we will do very well together. :D

I drew Bodacious last night, asking which of the faeries would accompany my sleep. :laugh:

He's a little meddling, so I don't know how much help he'll be, bless him!

I will specifically ask for a Faery Guide tonight, and see who will turn up... :)

Namaste

'Tis done, dear Carol... :)

Iris of the Rainbows (32), lady of hope, healing and joy, who brings clarity in her wake, was my Faery Guide. She animates your reading with a turn for the better, dispelling the dark of whatever storm you are presently riding. Hope is the thrust of this reading.

The Singer of Connection (6) bids you listen to Myk the Myomancer (42) of the Help-Line Troupe. This Singer encourages and counsels greater communication and unity with ourselves. Not only do you gain strength from your loved ones and all those you connect with on a daily basis, but be assured that the support and love you give are returned to you many times over. Myk, therefore, advocates that you pay attention to detail in your dealings with others (which I’m sure you do). :) He asks you to be aware of, and awake to, the messages that are being communicated to you through the barely perceptible omens present in the mundane happenings of your life. He has appeared, I think, because he knows you have the sensitivity to pick up on those messages, to understand them and heed them.

The Singer of Intuition (7) bids you listen to another member of the Help-Line Troupe: Taitin the Sylph. This Singer encourages you to use your formidable insights and intuition. That he should send Taitin to speak to you, in further confirmation of his own gift, is an indication of how truly amazing the Faeries are; how united, how caring of us. Give vent to whatever creativity is brewing within you and clamouring to be let out. Rely on your intuition. Your powers of discernment are great. Is there something you are shying away from facing, right now? If so, Taitin counsels you to open your eyes and see. Don’t be afraid, you will gain greater clarity and understanding when you follow Taitin’s advice.

The Singer of Courage (8) bids you listen to The Faun (35) of our Guides and Guardians. You are a blessed person, Carol! This Singer speaks of bravery, the sublimation of fear and moral strength. That he should appear here, especially in concert with the Faun, is evidence of your own courage. Call upon this Singer’s help with whatever you fear. Do you find peace and courage in your garden, Carol? Is that where you go whenever life gets to be too much? Hard as it may be, and it is for all of us, we must strive to be positive all the time, if possible. That is the Faun’s message: find a source of inspiration and personal replenishment. Return to it as often as possible. Our reconnection with Nature is magical and will provide the opportunity to release blocked energy. We are so busy doing this, that and the other, that we neglect ourselves. Are you neglecting yourself, dear one? The Faun is telling you to transcend whatever is keeping you back. This Singer and the Faun are warning you not to give into what you feel isn’t right. You have the courage to go with the flow and trust in it. :)

The Singer of Healing (10) Amazing! It is the Singer of Healing himself who appeared, bidding you to listen to him closely. The more holistically you can live, the better your health will be. Many are prepared to help you discover more and more how best to live in this way. In your own healing, however, it would appear that you help others in their healing also. Even before I saw, here at AT, mention of your present dis-ease, I knew, from this Singer, that something was amiss with your health. You are still not as well as you could be, with this present ailment, but you are getting better. The Singer speaks of challenges past on your road to well-being, but it is yours, as long as you enter even further into the holistic life-style.

The Singer of Transfiguration This Singer, who tells you that you have made it through whatever difficulties you experienced and are now re-merging with new vitality - with a new lease on life, so to speak -, sends you The Green Woman (23) of the Sidhe, who as Jessica Macbeth writes, “mediate the powerful energies of the Singers and bring them into manifestation throughout the worlds.” Well now… She tells you that the worst is over and whatever struggle you have had to face is or was worth it. It is time, she reminds you, to do things for yourself. You’re entitled. She will give you the boldness and perseverance to focus on yourself. Do you have personal, creative projects that you wish to launch or work on? They will grow and flourish! “Take risks,” she says. “Let me in!” she hollers. (I’m afraid there’s nothing very subtle about her). :laugh: However, she is quite admirable and I see her in you as the “feminine vital… [natural] force that enables a root to crack stone, the reed to bend in the wind, and the oak to stand against the storm.”

So…, the outlook is promising on every front. You are well surrounded by our beloved faeries, since two Singers, one Sidhe, one Faery Guide and one Help-Line Trooper came to speak to you. None of the Faery Challengers even showed up!

I hope, Carol, that my interpretation of the Faeries’ words resonates with you at some level of your being and present experience. :D

I look forward both to your feedback and to whatever wisdom the Faeries have for me through your gifted insight!

mooncat2

Dearest ((((Cecilia))))

Only 9am and you have already filled my day with both joy and tears.

Iris of the Rainbows was my card this morning - I shall never look at her again without thinking of you.

Blessings

Namaste

mooncat2 said:
Dearest ((((Cecilia))))

Only 9am and you have already filled my day with both joy and tears.

Iris of the Rainbows was my card this morning - I shall never look at her again without thinking of you.

Blessings

Oh my... I am very touched. Isn't that something!! Iris of the Rainbows watches over you to give you all the hope you'll ever need, dear (((Carol))). :)

mooncat2

Dear Cecilia,

Here is your reading using Chronata’s lovely Realms Spread.

I have the Master Maker here again but could not resist adding the Green Woman as well so I have two faery guides !

I had a strong feeling that there were other Singers who might wish to appear for you so I began by gathering all the Singers together and inviting those who wished to speak to step forward........then I put all back to choose their companion.

The first from the Angel Realms was the Singer of.........

......The Chalicewho immediately transported me away on a journey to the past.
To the Isle of Apples.
Avalon.
Did you visit Glastonbury on your travels....the Chalice Garden at the foot of the Tor?
So beautiful, so peaceful.....the Chalice Well and the spring where people come and fill their bottles with the healing waters.
The Holy Grail.
The Source.
The Singer of the Chalice comes now because she understands that this is the journey you are on now.....seeking the source , the deep wellspring from which your true self flows.

Gaze at her gently and watch how easily she transforms into Pook.
He doesn’t look too much of a fearsome challenger.
I feel he’s just a reminder of how easily Life splits us in two.
Two arms, two legs, two eyes, two wings!!
He says that it is only an illusion.......we listen too much to voices both inner and outer that tell us we are this......or that. We can do this......we can’t do that.
Pook says “This way, that way, which way? Too much thinking is creating confusion. Just gather it all together”

Now the Singer of Unity appears.......All is One. All the separate parts of yourself , whether you perceive them as good or bad are a part of the essential You. They are the potential , the source of your gift to the world just waiting to be unleashed.

Look who she has as her companion.....Himself
Does he scare you, Cecilia? He does me a little.
His gaze is mesmerizing.
You can feel his power, his energy.

You have an awesome creative talent .....the ideas are there, twinkling in your mind like the stars in the hair of Himself, waiting to be manifested.

A gentle angel is She of the Cruach......another Chalice, feminine and receptive. The thought came that she is your special Singer for now. She wants you to bring to her all your doubts and fears, all that is within you that needs healing and she will take care of it . She is Love ....she knows that all is Love, Love is the source.

Like Morna, the Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies, you will be regenerated and unafraid.
Do what you love and love what you do!
Open your heart to the song which struggles to be sung . Don’t hold it to yourself like a secret you dare not tell.
Let the inner light of yourself shine forth and see what joy it brings to others.

The Singer of ...Courage says quietly “That is all very well in theory but the reality is not so easy. It takes great courage to confront change and walk into the unknown without fear. Courage....

....and time says the Sage and patience. Do you see how Himself is really the younger version of me.
All that wonderful creative potential has been stored away for a long while for the time wasn’t right before now. It needed the wisdom and knowledge that the years have brought, the spiritual awareness, the joining of the heart and the mind, the inner and outer worlds.....harmony and balance....unity.
You are almost there.

(Cecilia, now things get even more confused - I have to let the last four ‘unite’ and speak together. Actually only three because one appeared twice. They are all Singers)

He of the Fiery Sword comes first as the balancing force to She of the Cruach - whilst it is necessary to nurture yourself and your talent with love you also need the fiery sword to give you the will and determination to take action and make it happen.

The Singer of Connectionsays that it is with this uniting of the two great forces - the yin and the yang - that we are made whole. We are connected with all that we are , all we have been, and all that we will be.
This angel appeared first as the companion to He of the Fiery Sword and then again as the last Singer .....to simply add that when that connection happens the energy, like water , flows freely and easily. Pouring forth from....

The Singer of the Chalice............now I know that Faeries love to throw us every which way but this was too much. I could hear them laughing ...the Green Woman loved it......and singing.
First card, last card!
The beginning is the end...the end is the beginning.
Round and round in a circle dance.
A little voice whispered....Not really a circle...
A spiral dance.
Every day a little bit higher, a little bit closer to..
..The Source.

All sounds a bit crazy to me, Cecilia, but I am trying to just write what comes which isn’t easy for me. I hope there is something here that makes sense. .Don’t worry if there’s not for I’ll blame the Green Woman! :D I hope you lay them out and look at them for it seemed to me to be a very powerful group.

Blessings :)

Satori

These have to be two of the most incredible readings I've ever read, anywhere. I'm almost speechless. Carol, your reading was just so incredible. I finished with Cecilia's for you and I kept thinking I want to be able to do this, write the Fae like this, and then I got to yours and I'm thinking, I want to be on the receiving end of this kind of reading-pick me, pick me!

I don't know which reading I love more! Potent energy here. Powerful and very special. thanks for sharing your gifts with our group. Just awesome.

mooncat2

:D:D

elf - goodness, thank you......I'm turning cartwheels and the Green Woman is beside herself with delight.

It is so not me.....the me I'm trying to get rid of who sanitises, deodorises and disinfects every word until what emerges is so dull! I think the Green Woman and the Magic Maker are strangling that Inner Critic.

Yippee - I'm making progress.

mooncat2

((((Cecilia))))

I haven't yet thanked you for what is a beautiful reading. So gentle and perceptive I felt as though you could literally see into my life .
One of the times when feedback seems unnecessary but here are my thoughts.
The Singer of Connection (6) bids you listen to Myk the Myomancer (42) of the Help-Line Troupe. This Singer encourages and counsels greater communication and unity with ourselves. Not only do you gain strength from your loved ones and all those you connect with on a daily basis, but be assured that the support and love you give are returned to you many times over. Myk, therefore, advocates that you pay attention to detail in your dealings with others (which I’m sure you do). He asks you to be aware of, and awake to, the messages that are being communicated to you through the barely perceptible omens present in the mundane happenings of your life. He has appeared, I think, because he knows you have the sensitivity to pick up on those messages, to understand them and heed them.
This is such an important message......I've heard it before and probably need to hear it every day. Paying attention to the little things, the ordinary and everyday.......I tend to float off into dreams, unrealistic, and neglect to see that there is magic all around me. Always looking to the horizon instead of at the flower at my feet. The Faeries are teaching me this with reading which is such an important part of my life.......to look and listen quietly, take my time and hear their voices.
The Singer of Intuition (7) bids you listen to another member of the Help-Line Troupe: Taitin the Sylph. This Singer encourages you to use your formidable insights and intuition. That he should send Taitin to speak to you, in further confirmation of his own gift, is an indication of how truly amazing the Faeries are; how united, how caring of us. Give vent to whatever creativity is brewing within you and clamouring to be let out. Rely on your intuition. Your powers of discernment are great. Is there something you are shying away from facing, right now? If so, Taitin counsels you to open your eyes and see. Don’t be afraid, you will gain greater clarity and understanding when you follow Taitin’s advice.
There's always fear, isn't there, in one form or another .....mine has always been of not measuring up, that what I offer is not good enough. I understand that, have worked really hard to overcome it but there are only words here, communication ....revealing yourself openly and so many do it so well. Much of the reading I've done for you would normally have been my notes and then I'd turn and twist them until they sounded 'nice'. I know ncefafn was being complimentary when she used the word precise but I see it as a fault....the originality, the creativity and magic are lost. Just a few lines, Cecilia, but you hit the spot there!
The Singer of Courage (8) bids you listen to The Faun (35) of our Guides and Guardians. You are a blessed person, Carol! This Singer speaks of bravery, the sublimation of fear and moral strength. That he should appear here, especially in concert with the Faun, is evidence of your own courage. Call upon this Singer’s help with whatever you fear. Do you find peace and courage in your garden, Carol? Is that where you go whenever life gets to be too much? Hard as it may be, and it is for all of us, we must strive to be positive all the time, if possible. That is the Faun’s message: find a source of inspiration and personal replenishment. Return to it as often as possible. Our reconnection with Nature is magical and will provide the opportunity to release blocked energy. We are so busy doing this, that and the other, that we neglect ourselves. Are you neglecting yourself, dear one? The Faun is telling you to transcend whatever is keeping you back. This Singer and the Faun are warning you not to give into what you feel isn’t right. You have the courage to go with the flow and trust in it
I love the Faun! Yes, I find my greatest peace and inspiration in Nature....my garden , our acres of farmland I have with me on a daily basis......my daily walks are my special time alone. I don't think I'm consciously neglecting myself - not as I know I did once when life was really busy.
Courage.....I sit here thinking about courage .....the courage to be me - like a tree is a tree .
The Singer of Healing (10) Amazing! It is the Singer of Healing himself who appeared, bidding you to listen to him closely. The more holistically you can live, the better your health will be. Many are prepared to help you discover more and more how best to live in this way. In your own healing, however, it would appear that you help others in their healing also. Even before I saw, here at AT, mention of your present dis-ease, I knew, from this Singer, that something was amiss with your health. You are still not as well as you could be, with this present ailment, but you are getting better. The Singer speaks of challenges past on your road to well-being, but it is yours, as long as you enter even further into the holistic life-style.
There are some changes I could make, I know. This week's upset was quite strange. Lots of things lately have been quite strange. I feel like I'm been carried along with no real understanding of where to or why. The Faeries and the angels in the spirituality thread seem so entwined and the messages I try to decipher are all linked...it's eerie. That stomach virus - right in the 2nd chakra - the seat of giving and receiving love - all connected I feel.
The Singer of Transfiguration This Singer, who tells you that you have made it through whatever difficulties you experienced and are now re-merging with new vitality - with a new lease on life, so to speak -, sends you The Green Woman (23) of the Sidhe, who as Jessica Macbeth writes, “mediate the powerful energies of the Singers and bring them into manifestation throughout the worlds.” Well now… She tells you that the worst is over and whatever struggle you have had to face is or was worth it. It is time, she reminds you, to do things for yourself. You’re entitled. She will give you the boldness and perseverance to focus on yourself. Do you have personal, creative projects that you wish to launch or work on? They will grow and flourish! “Take risks,” she says. “Let me in!” she hollers. (I’m afraid there’s nothing very subtle about her). However, she is quite admirable and I see her in you as the “feminine vital… [natural] force that enables a root to crack stone, the reed to bend in the wind, and the oak to stand against the storm.”
Isn't she wonderful - FaeryGodmother also drew this card for me and I'm delighted to see her again. If it's her spirit that's struggling to emerge in me then as she would say 'Bring it on, gal"
She knows exactly who she is and isn't afraid to show it, wrinkles and all.

Again I feel that this was a reading that almost made feedback impossible - I can't quite find the words to explain why. It was as though dissecting it was wrong.....it was meant to be felt as a whole more than read.
I hope you'll be happy just knowing that I saw and recognised myself in everything you said.

May a pixie kiss you today!