FaerySeekers ~ Geministar and SatinAngel Mar 10 - 31

satinangel

geministar said:
Hi Satinangel,

I have completed your reading for you. I must tell you though that the faeries made it very hard for me to communicate with them. I think they were playing bad tricks on me because I havent played with them for a while, so I had some trouble with your reading. I really hope though, you are able to connect with it in some way.

I am sorry that you felt this way...maybe now that they are out and you are playing with them, they will settle down for you! :) Maybe you should come and play over in the party thread that Kahlie started. I know it's helped me quite a bit!

1. The card - the message / your destiny

(48) A Collective of Pixies

Your message is that there must be something coming up involving other people. Either a work or a family event. This is something that has to be done but it does give you excitement and joy.

As I mentioned earlier, I am working a very large fair this coming weekend. ...and sharing a booth with a dear friend, who does something completely different. So yes, I am working and with people! I am really looking forward to it, but a bit nervous, as I've never worked a metaphysical event of this size before, so it's new and different!

2. The ribbon - what ties it together and makes it interesting

(15) The Journeyman

With this excitement, comes a journey or a mission you have set for yourself. Something you must do alone, to feel good about yourself and complete. It will be a positive successful journey. It will also be something a little different that will be a bit out of your comfort zone but will make you feel good.

Even though I am sharing a booth...our practices are very different, but do complement each other. This is also the first time I will be presenting my Behavior Kinesiology in a public setting, so yes, this is a bit of a stretch for me. I am having to re-work my business cards and fliers...really thinking outside of the box here. I am glad though, that the Journeyman came up and that it feels successful going into it!

3. The wrapping paper - an obstacle / what keeps things hidden behind attractive deceptions

(13) Solus

Throughout this journey, if you ever ccome to feel a little lost, need advice or guidance and dont know whom to turn, Solus is there ready and waiting for you. He has a wealth of knowledge and can help you with anything that you need. He has so much warmth and energy to keep you going strong. He also wants you to know, you are going in the right direction.

I am feeling a bit lost at how to do up my fliers...they have been straight Tarot for so long...and now I am having to edit and make changes, so I have been feeling a little lost. I will definitely pull Solus out and keep him on my desk today! :) Glad to hear that I am heading in the right direction. That is how I've been feeling, but it's always nice to receive confirmation.

4. The box - what protects and contains your gift

(12) The Singer of the Chalice

What protects your gift is your openess, trust, all positive feelings you have. You have so much energy flowing through your body. You know how to make the most of situations know matter how good or bad things seem.

I do try to do this! Sometimes...not very often I get sucked into the negative. But I do work hard to keep myself out of that. Even the darkest cloud has a silver lining...sometimes we just have to look very hard to find it.

5. The stuffing - what can be tossed out, unnecessary packaging / protection

(6) The Singer of Connection

The singers help us move into a direction of comfort when we are off balance. Normally this Singer would help you make sure you are spiritually connected and are open and loving. In this position, its not what the singer is asking. Instead, the singer is asking you to use your intuition and be aware so that you will know when you need that connection. Just make sure you are centered so you can continue your journey.

I think this one just needs to stand as is and serve as advice. Sometimes, like most of us, I guess...I don't listen to that intuition, when I really should. So I will let this stand as a gentle reminder.

6. The Gift - your hopes / dreams fulfilled

(5) She of the Cruach

Unconditional love is yours. It is all around you. You are on the receiving end and of the giving end of love. You are not afraid to receive from or give to others, for this is your reward. You have been on a journey and you have grown immensely throughout and happiness is in abundance to you.

This is just beautiful! I love the way you've worded this!

Thank you for reading for me. I feel you did a wonderful job! Hope to read with you again, sometime soon!

Blessings

geministar

Thank you Satinangel, I think it was all the Singers in the reading which made it difficult for me.

So I guess the fae were really playing tricks with me afterall.

The fair sounds really fun, I hope it works out well for you, but judging from the reading, you will get everything and more from it than you expect. :)

Thanks for the tip about the party thread, I might go and check it out.