feather falling to my left side

starchaser1277

I've just posted today about feathers. Very strange how they suddenly come to you when they're needed.
Hope things are better for you now.

Here is the weird thing,,,
I have talked about this with my eldest son who lives 4 hours away from me. A few weeks back he text me....

He had cleaned his apartment because they were having guests the next day. He came home from work and on his coffee table wad a white feather. He lives in the city and they use an airconditioner and do not open their windows or have a bird in their apartment. The first thing my son thought of was me when he saw it, and he called me. He says it is impossible that a feather could have made its way into his apartment.

celticnoodle

Wow, starchaser, that is very cool and interesting. I do believe it was a sign for you--that your angels are with you, and it was obviously a sign also for your son--to think of and call his mother. :)

starchaser1277

Wow, starchaser, that is very cool and interesting. I do believe it was a sign for you--that your angels are with you, and it was obviously a sign also for your son--to think of and call his mother. :)

We make a joke of it as well. He got a fortune cookie, and its fortune read "you are an angel watch out for those that collect feathers" šŸ˜

I do believe it was sign from the spirit that the feather was found on his coffee table, I am blessed that it made him think to call me.