February retrogrades

paradoxx

A year and a month ago I posted last years opening salvo of retrograde forecasts http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=20676

Now, once again, Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde in two different signs. Saturn in Cancer (like last year) and Jupiter in Libra (last year it was in Virgo.).

Figure it out, this double combo of retrograde energies puts us not only in a brick maze, but one filled with lots and lots of puzzles to learn about and decipher. Like dust in the wind, we try to move foreward in life only to be drawn back to the source of where we came. in Virgo Jupiters retrograde tested our follow-through and our independence, while Jupiter in Libra, usually fortunate, butted heads with Saturn in Cancer, direct or retrograde. Now in the final phase of retrograde, Saturn is ready to return to full operation on March 22.

Jupiter will be retrograde through May and into June. Also in libra in retrograde are the asteroids Pallas-Athena and Sisyphous. Pallas-Athena deals with relating to others and approval from others. As of recently, this requirement has been shunned, perhaps for good reasons, but if never disclosed, those reasons become an undisclosed burden. Sisyphous shows that the difficulty of what has come to us is too much for any one person to handle. Now in retrograde we are backsliding with our push for a new view for the world, constantly being fought against with the cementing of old-world mentality, Jupiter is the heavyweight, and lightweight, in this manner, favoring the underdog Jupiter in retrograde will provide for some, but it will be survivial to begin with. Libra's influence of Jupiter include a review of how we are dealing with how we relate to one another, and how the actions we take create a fallout later. Burning bridges is never a good idea, you never know when you might need to cross back. Danger of being over-reactionary is intense right now, don't try to group people together, nothing good can come from that.

Saturn moving throught its final degrees of retrograde. In fact, these days, the 1st/2nd of February, is where Darkmoon Lilith @ 20deg24min Cancer will be. This is the degree whre Saturn will go direct in March. Combined with the events in Iraq, and personal events in everyones lives, this degree is going to be branded into us for quite some time.

Asteroid Phaethon is on a long trek in retrograde from Gemini to Pisces this speedy mercury-like asteroid is challenging our very way of being. Commuterisim is entirely based on the price of gas, commerce dependent on stable communications. In Aries we need ot keep our energies stable so we don't go out of control.

All of this is accented with Venus entering Aquarius, and blending our assertivness with our lifestyle, generating a new point of view for the world. Trailing just behind mercury, who is starting to speed up, Aquarius doesn't concern itself with individual desires, but rather provide for the whole, and then expects the individual to take the appropriate actions. A lot of aquarius energies indicattes lots of paradigm shifts, and no escaping the karma of the situation.

prudence

thanks for all the info

I am so without a clue regarding astrology...But am curious about whether these retrgrades affect people who have Feb birthdays more than other folks. (my DOB 2/20/70, 7:35 AM at Clark AFB in Philippines).

Astrid

paradoxx

actually, the time just before the retrograde will always be the time where the stereotypical retrograde effects occur to natal retrogrades. The retrograde time is when you will realign to rythems you were born in. You will recieve what you need and you will overcome faster than others, if you have been feeling the retrograde cycle already it is becasue you are being affected by the time before the retrograde. I'll look up that years retrogrades to see if there are more details.

paradoxx

definite problems

Astrid

Saturn and Lilith are right now at the cusp of your 4th/5th house, ruled of course by Cancer and Leo. With Venus conjuncting Mercury right now, positive thoughts are unavoidable, but don't get swept away into delusions, Aquarian Neptune engages in strange ways, chart your route before you head down the river

Phoenix Rising

Paradoxx, it's that why so many people at the moment are going through a bit of a emotional crisis all of a sudden, but it seems to only last a day or 2. This has been happening in the last week. Also the amount of stolen cars and car accidents as well, and people with mental illness, all of a sudden just flip. There has been a few cases reported here where i live, and it was all around 8, 9, 10 feb.

paradoxx

I've noticed similar things, even the news on the 14th was strange (apparently the teacher who had children with her student are now married.). Lilith has her extremeties, including her mean and true emphereis.

The true Empeheris was moving retrograde from Leo (ouch) to cancer (emotional). With both the mean (@21 Cancer) and true )moving from 29 cancer backwards til in the 17th. Saturn is compressing the time frame so the emotions and events that may normally take place over a few days or weeks happens in a matter of hours or days.

an AT article on Lilith http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34667&highlight=lilith

prudence

Hi,Paradoxx,
thank you for the reply. I still don't understand what Lilith we are talking about and what to expect in lay terms from her. There are 3 of them? What is the effect ?And is it over on the 17th?
Gratefully,
Astrid

prudence

Hi Paradoxx
so I have been looking at your post and my chart, and you said my 4th and 5th houses are affected. I am confused by Lilith's affects/energies...But am wondering if she may have something to do with my recent and undeniable urge to create the Queen of Disks from the Thoth deck, a mother goddess image with a powerful set of horns jutting out from her "crown"... (BTW I sculpt) A very sexual and yet still maternal image, my finished sculpture is naked, in lotus position and she is very powerful in her female-ness. Anyhoo, I feel much better and "relieved" now that I have finished her. Does this sound to you like Lil's affects?
Astrid

paradoxx

The 3 liliths (mother maiden and crone)

the asteroid,
Lilith in her material form and thus deals with the most direct issues. Gender relations especially are highlighted here, while ususally more kind to women than men, currently in Gemini, a male oriented sign, Lilith is placing some burdens on women around the world. At the same time, men are being relieved of her demands as she gets closer to Cancer, for now. This lilith is a reflection of our extremes in and of themselves.

The true Darkmoon
between the furthest point in the moons orbit around the earth and the earth itself is the darkmoon. A gravitational point that is related to the moons tides, and emotional outbursts to the psyches darkest depths. This lilith also creates a nessacary void, and In Cancer the darkmoon is stressing our homes, our stability, our familiarity, our visions of paradise. This lilith is a reflection of what our extremes can impact in our daily lives,
astro.com article: http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_lilith_e.htm

The mean of the dakrmoon
Moving quicker and more erraticly, this lilith is possibly the best analysis of Lilith. Liliths sudden stops may never be felt at all, or it may be the source of migranes and nausea. Moving from Leo to Cancer and crossing Saturn and the true darkmoon, this lilith is her most sensitive and also most vengeful. She herself has extinguished the flame she was given, she will not respect the dishonor of others as her own. This lilith is the extreme actions we take. she goes direct again on teh 17th, this will be on of the last conjunctions of the dakmoons mean and true in Cancer this year.

the 4th and 5th houses deal with the home and leadership.

Your statue sounds very very Lilith (I never associated that card with lilith, I will now though). The three liliths work together but the one I usually focus on is the darkmoon true (which has been in Cancer an conjuncting Saturn) since it deals with our daily lives. Your natal lilith darkmoon is in Leo, meaning that a lilith return is coming for you, good things will come, but something has to change first.

prudence

Sounds very ominous, that Lilith return that is coming for me...and how do I figure out what needs to change? Is there something I can look to in my chart perhaps that can show me where the change needs to occur?
Thanks very much, this info is very helpful,
Astrid