Feminine decks that are not focused on motherhood?

bonebeach

Not that motherhood isn't super important, of course!

So, most of my decks are either historical or kind of spooky. Recently, I've been thinking I need some range. I want a deck, tarot or not, that's female/feminine without being focused overwhelmingly on nurturing. I've been browsing Aecletic and it seems like the feminine slanted decks tend to be very positive, sometimes to the point of excluding any other kind of message. Most often of all, it seems like the loving mother archetype is being explored. And what about female physical power, or female sexuality, or feminine anything else--

You get what I mean, hopefully. It's not that I don't think that kind of message is valuable, or even that I myself don't value it. It's just not what I'm looking for in a deck right now. Full disclosure, I also ideally want this hypothetical deck to be "pretty." Metallic accents of any kind are a huge plus, but not necessary. The deck doesn't have to be EXCLUSIVELY female, either--just feminine slanted. Nudity and whatever is totally fine.

I know about the Dark Goddess deck, and the art isn't exactly my thing, though conceptually it seems similar to what I want. The Isis Oracle is pretty and seems to include a few cards about Osiris and at least one with Sekhmet to even it out, which is promising but I'm wondering if there's something more fitting out there with a big range of messages.

Help a girl out? I've been googling and browsing etsy without much success.

G6

Tarot Art Nouveau

Tarot Art Nouveau. Lots of female sexuality power. If you're on the trade threads I'm trading/selling a two pack of this deck. :)

Girl Archer

Check out Tarot of Vampyres by Ian Daniels. The women he has drawn are amazing. Like the Ten of Pentacles for example.

Le Fanu

Is the Sacred Feminine mother-oriented? I'm not sure - just throwing it out there as the cards I had seen were not especially mother-oriented.

Aeric

Is the Sacred Feminine mother-oriented? I'm not sure - just throwing it out there as the cards I had seen were not especially mother-oriented.
Sacred Feminine isn't entirely mother-oriented but has many cards featuring mothering goddesses from mythology.

Shining Angels is an excellent non-mother woman deck. Each card has an angel who is visually female, including traditionally male ones like Michael and Raphael. The only men in the deck are the humans, including girls and women, whom the angels influence on Earth below them.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/shining-angels/

avalonian

The Nine Lives Tarot is the first one that springs to mind for me:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/nine-lives-tarot/

Feminine without being wishy-washy. The colours are fabulous and I find the artwork quite beautiful - striking and vibrant, and the women appear strong and confident, yet feminine.

:) :) :)

Serenia

Have you seen the Mythical Goddess Tarot? Some cards do refer to birth, motherhood and nurturing, but by far not all of them. And the deck is very pretty! :love: